JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

EDWIN... Thanks bro. Cant wait to see your epic pics.
Originally Posted by you go boy

um ya... jordans>dunks... ya jordans are classic while dunks are a gimmick that just caught the attention recently.. don't forget that these dunks are inspired by jordans and not vice versa... not trying to take away from these space jam dunks because they are hot and i did miss out..... BUT let's be real jordan>dunks when it comes down to it... but I will agree most of the time dunk sbs quality>jordans

and JORDANS are not a gimmick nowadays?

Lets be real......

THESE DUNK SBs > 2010 COOL GREY XIs.
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by you go boy

NO don't play yourself... yes these shoes are cool but they are not worth trading jordans of that caliber for... just take the L and pay reseller prices... im not going to lie i might have to do that too and pay reseller prices  because "im not about that life" when it comes to camping

2010 Cool Greys were crap. These are cool imo. Which pair do you like more?
I'd trade but that's just me.

laugh.gif
at jordans of that caliber, acting like they were some Bins.

WORD!

If I copped pairs for 2010 CGs. I would of let one go for a pair fo these. Since 2010 CGs were such trash.

Thats just me.
alright. thanks everyone for the feedback. i think ima pull the trigger and make the trade. i have another pair of Cool Greys so were all good. 

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Statute of liberty's for these? Fair trade?
hahhah, it's up to you man. If someone would trade you their SJs for your Liberty's then you'd come out better off......that would be a very unfair trade for whoever gave up the SJs, but if they like Liberty's that much then more power to them.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Statute of liberty's for these? Fair trade?
hahhah, it's up to you man. If someone would trade you their SJs for your Liberty's then you'd come out better off......that would be a very unfair trade for whoever gave up the SJs, but if they like Liberty's that much then more power to them.

Going to start hunting on ebay for these in about 2 weeks, i still need to catch up on earlier releases. After I get the Statue of Liberty's and Cheech and Chong's, i'm going to be trying to get 2 pairs of these for a reasonable price.

Going to start hunting on ebay for these in about 2 weeks, i still need to catch up on earlier releases. After I get the Statue of Liberty's and Cheech and Chong's, i'm going to be trying to get 2 pairs of these for a reasonable price.

Was lucky enough to get my 2 pairs...
Hope whoever wants a pair can eventually get their hands on 'em. Such a beautiful shoe, especially in hand. 
pimp.gif

Was lucky enough to get my 2 pairs...
Hope whoever wants a pair can eventually get their hands on 'em. Such a beautiful shoe, especially in hand. 
pimp.gif

had a pair held for me. grabbed it and sold it to someone for what i paid. i didn't like the shoe at all but it's nice to hook up the people who really want a pair. i'm guessing the price will eventually drop drastically for anyone that missed out. there were def way more than 1000 pairs made lol. eventually all the greedy people who bought them to resell will need money for the next hype garbage release (yeezy 2s).

had a pair held for me. grabbed it and sold it to someone for what i paid. i didn't like the shoe at all but it's nice to hook up the people who really want a pair. i'm guessing the price will eventually drop drastically for anyone that missed out. there were def way more than 1000 pairs made lol. eventually all the greedy people who bought them to resell will need money for the next hype garbage release (yeezy 2s).

hype will die down, then I'll cop for a reasonable price.. I'll prey on the desperate who need money, it seems to always work lol....

hype will die down, then I'll cop for a reasonable price.. I'll prey on the desperate who need money, it seems to always work lol....

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

Truth....just a waiting game now.

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

Truth....just a waiting game now.

Back
Top Bottom