JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

EDWIN... Thanks bro. Cant wait to see your epic pics.
Originally Posted by you go boy

um ya... jordans>dunks... ya jordans are classic while dunks are a gimmick that just caught the attention recently.. don't forget that these dunks are inspired by jordans and not vice versa... not trying to take away from these space jam dunks because they are hot and i did miss out..... BUT let's be real jordan>dunks when it comes down to it... but I will agree most of the time dunk sbs quality>jordans

and JORDANS are not a gimmick nowadays?

Lets be real......

THESE DUNK SBs > 2010 COOL GREY XIs.
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

should i trade my cool grey 11s for a pair of these?

NO don't play yourself... yes these shoes are cool but they are not worth trading jordans of that caliber for... just take the L and pay reseller prices... im not going to lie i might have to do that too and pay reseller prices  because "im not about that life" when it comes to camping

2010 Cool Greys were crap. These are cool imo. Which pair do you like more?
I'd trade but that's just me.

laugh.gif
at jordans of that caliber, acting like they were some Bins.

WORD!

If I copped pairs for 2010 CGs. I would of let one go for a pair fo these. Since 2010 CGs were such trash.

Thats just me.

um ya... jordans>dunks... ya jordans are classic while dunks are a gimmick that just caught the attention recently.. don't forget that these dunks are inspired by jordans and not vice versa... not trying to take away from these space jam dunks because they are hot and i did miss out..... BUT let's be real jordan>dunks when it comes down to it... but I will agree most of the time dunk sbs quality>jordans

Lets be real......

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

should i trade my cool grey 11s for a pair of these?

NO don't play yourself... yes these shoes are cool but they are not worth trading jordans of that caliber for... just take the L and pay reseller prices... im not going to lie i might have to do that too and pay reseller prices  because "im not about that life" when it comes to camping

laugh.gif

WORD!

If I copped pairs for 2010 CGs. I would of let one go for a pair fo these. Since 2010 CGs were such trash.

Thats just me.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Good stuff Rico.

Hope I can get my pair tonite. I wanna rock em tomorrow real bad.

good luck finding a cheap pair man.....once all the Jordan heads rock em, the price is probably going to go up, so I'd either cop now while it's still low or take your chances and hope that these are all hype and that the price will drop in a few months. Good luck man, I waited 21 hours for mine and am happy with the price I paid, 150.

Good stuff Rico.

good luck finding a cheap pair man.....once all the Jordan heads rock em, the price is probably going to go up, so I'd either cop now while it's still low or take your chances and hope that these are all hype and that the price will drop in a few months. Good luck man, I waited 21 hours for mine and am happy with the price I paid, 150.

I'm still mad about this release.. the sad part is I would have been camped out for 10 hours and still wouldn't get my pair. %!+%$## hype is horrible. I have no problem waiting in line. But its sad how even that won't guarantee your pair. This fallout + Ray Allen release.. I think I will splurge on something better for myself.

I'm still mad about this release.. the sad part is I would have been camped out for 10 hours and still wouldn't get my pair. %!+%$## hype is horrible. I have no problem waiting in line. But its sad how even that won't guarantee your pair. This fallout + Ray Allen release.. I think I will splurge on something better for myself.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Good stuff Rico.

damn i got box price, 83 plus tax 88 and i waited for 11 hours...what store you camped at?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Good stuff Rico.

damn i got box price, 83 plus tax 88 and i waited for 11 hours...what store you camped at?

holy crap....I just slept for almost 20 hours....I camped for 12 to get my 2 pairs...up for about 30 hours straight by the time I got home and crashed...sleep schedule is screwed but it's worth it.

holy crap....I just slept for almost 20 hours....I camped for 12 to get my 2 pairs...up for about 30 hours straight by the time I got home and crashed...sleep schedule is screwed but it's worth it.

Lol no bs... I camped for 13 hours for my 2 pairs and I'm just now getting home after crashing at my girl's place for 24 hours.

I literally never left the spot I was in when I got to her house.

grin.gif

Lol no bs... I camped for 13 hours for my 2 pairs and I'm just now getting home after crashing at my girl's place for 24 hours.

I literally never left the spot I was in when I got to her house.

grin.gif

Whalifa420 wrote:

Were in the BAY AREA homie....

You'll NEVER pay retail for a hyped SB. These shops aint STUPID.

Whalifa420 wrote:

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Whalifa420 wrote:

Rico, how many hours did you have to camp man? I didn't expect people to be there at 11 am the day before.....it's all because of those kids at Atlas and whoever took that pic imo, once that went around, all of the Bay spots got busted out and people started panicking. whatever though, it was all worth it to me.

Whalifa420 wrote:

Rico, how many hours did you have to camp man? I didn't expect people to be there at 11 am the day before.....it's all because of those kids at Atlas and whoever took that pic imo, once that went around, all of the Bay spots got busted out and people started panicking. whatever though, it was all worth it to me.

Lets be real......

laugh.gif

WORD!

Thats just me.
alright. thanks everyone for the feedback. i think ima pull the trigger and make the trade. i have another pair of Cool Greys so were all good. 

Back
Top Bottom