JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i wonder if the HOH will get these?

come on man, seriously? Is this what SB has come to?, I'm actually surprised people havent learned that SBs are ONLY sold at skate shops when the line has been out for nearly 9 years. smh

FutbolEsVida, uhhh try that one shops that did the Born in the USAs, I dont know NJ shops, just ask around man, good luck on these.
ok its just a question. plus the Hoh here at chicago have had sold some dunks before thats why i ask

I didnt mean to jump off at you man. Hmmm HOH in Chi had em, interesting to know...Sorry if I offended you dude...Are you gonna cop em?

I didnt mean to jump off at you man. Hmmm HOH in Chi had em, interesting to know...Sorry if I offended you dude...Are you gonna cop em?

come on man, seriously? Is this what SB has come to?, I'm actually surprised people havent learned that SBs are ONLY sold at skate shops when the line has been out for nearly 9 years. smh

FutbolEsVida, uhhh try that one shops that did the Born in the USAs, I dont know NJ shops, just ask around man, good luck on these.
ok its just a question. plus the Hoh here at chicago have had sold some dunks before thats why i ask

They may have had dunks but I'm sure they have never had dunk sbs. There's a difference dude

They may have had dunks but I'm sure they have never had dunk sbs. There's a difference dude

These MAY be the April QS, just saying. JUST A RUMOR, DONT FREAK OUT YET hahahaha

I agree TypeRPinoY, I sure hope thats the case, THOUGH apparently some Niketowns started having Janos. SMH, thats a shame imo

These MAY be the April QS, just saying. JUST A RUMOR, DONT FREAK OUT YET hahahaha

I agree TypeRPinoY, I sure hope thats the case, THOUGH apparently some Niketowns started having Janos. SMH, thats a shame imo

Its cool bro...and yea some guy at the hoh said they did get dunks before but not no more...and I would cop but I dont know any skate shops here in chicago...
frown.gif

Its cool bro...and yea some guy at the hoh said they did get dunks before but not no more...and I would cop but I dont know any skate shops here in chicago...
frown.gif

I think I just locked down a FSR. None for sale tho, not on here at least.
laugh.gif

I think I just locked down a FSR. None for sale tho, not on here at least.
laugh.gif

probably cause he's just saying he got them....imo he should post pics when he gets em....I cant wait until May for these, so sick....the toe area shape is buggin me though, looking like ones instead of dunks.

probably cause he's just saying he got them....imo he should post pics when he gets em....I cant wait until May for these, so sick....the toe area shape is buggin me though, looking like ones instead of dunks.

Back
Top Bottom