JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

My spot is charging retail
smokin.gif
the owner is a chilled guy that will try his hardest to help anyone out get a pair

My spot is charging retail
smokin.gif
the owner is a chilled guy that will try his hardest to help anyone out get a pair

Im here in Iowa. Not really any good spots for sb's. But im tryin to get a pair for sure. Might have to take a roadtrip but im not tryin to drive too far to get these if not I might have to pick these up somewhere online.

Im here in Iowa. Not really any good spots for sb's. But im tryin to get a pair for sure. Might have to take a roadtrip but im not tryin to drive too far to get these if not I might have to pick these up somewhere online.

I'm gonna be in NYC on the 23rd on vacation and was wondering where I could get these? I know there may be an obvious answer but I'm from Florida visiting.

I'm gonna be in NYC on the 23rd on vacation and was wondering where I could get these? I know there may be an obvious answer but I'm from Florida visiting.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

if you get them in nyc dont expect to pay anything near retail 

Originally Posted by jkballer5

if you get them in nyc dont expect to pay anything near retail 

Back
Top Bottom