july 9 - hyperballer

Here is a review from nikestore.com that I thought was very accurate:

Let me start by putting myself out on a limb here, THE BEST TRACTION OF THE YEAR (maybe ever) . I really like the modifactions they made to the herringbone to make it even more vesatile and useful. The cushioning is great (for the most part, more on that later), very impressive impact protection (better than Max Air!) and response time. I will go out on another limb here by saying that the Air Shox is better than Zoom Air when it comes to response time, etc. Seriously Nike, if you really read this review then you will make more shoes with Air Shox. Hyperfuse provides great durability and breathability. I really like the padded collar. My only negative to the shoe is that cushioning is seemingly non-exsistent in the forefoot. Nike, if you make a Air Shox Hyperballer 2 then please add some cushioning in the forefoot. Maybe a Air Shox, Zoom Air combo? Why not? Maybe a Cushlon sockliner and midsole? Just meet me halfway. If you wear a thicker pair of socks it really doesn't make a difference, so that is a easy alternative. Good job NIke, the Air Shox Hyperballer is now my go to shoe. And again AIR SHOX IS BETTER THAN ZOOM AIR AND MAX AIR WHEN PLACED IN THE HEEL!!!! NIKE PLEASE LISTEN TO THAT! Anyways, this is a must have.

Anybody else using these for ball? It's my full time shoe right now and before long I will need another pair. Anybody know when this colorway is dropping?

nike-air-shox-hyperballer-red-black-white-breds-2-600x450.jpg

Really hoping those release in the next month or two. Anybody know?

Back
Top Bottom