JULY KATC Stockroom

Lol leave the the guy alone, we should be thankful for him doing it every month, so what if he falls off one month, but anyways its only the third day of Julyjust be patient

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/fail_thread.jpg
fail_thread.jpg

its people like this that have drove off all the NTers that have the info and the pics from this forum----all the early info and pics were a bonus--nothingis owed to us.
how things have changed....no one has patience or shows appreciation......i am not mad that they no longer come in here and post info/pics anymore.......iwouldnt either...to see what his forum is turning into..i am just sad
frown.gif

Originally Posted by paulywalnuts23

Well it is July and no KATC Stockroom. What is the deal last months was late then he says stay tooned for july cause he has some "Heat" to show us. and here we go again, will be lucky to release it buy mid July when the shoes are already released... This is getting ridiculous...
Every year this happens: someone complaining about "late" pictures. Look, these people do it for the love of sneakers. So you'relucky that they show these "heat" to our forum because they don't have to.

I say, be patient.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom