July's Jordan Brand News - Updated July 25

ive been asking pics of the 2 low for 4 months now. ever since we got the pic of the navy ones.
Show'em What 'Cha Got

I want that 2 low wht/red pic too yall. I've posted it before and everything. It's about that time! Anyone?
-In 1987, I was born-Pippen was drafted-The Air Jordan 2 was born (and it doesn't matter if it's the OG or Retro)-Michael Jordan won the Slam Dunk Contest-Michael Jordan scored 40 points or more in 9 consecutive games-Michael Jordan averaged 37.5 ppg
-Well Mars, How'd the hell did he do that? Man, it's gotta be the 2's!
-Mars Blackmon

theres no actual real pic, but rather a photoshop, in which i have. email or im me
I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.

- Michael Jordan

i have the ps pic 2 . wait i forgot heres the pic of the og.

side02-05.gif

Show'em What 'Cha Got

FANTASTIC news that Two3 will be coming back. Hopefully the fix the marketing and distribution SUPER BLUNDERS of the first goround and the brand takes off this time.

Some Jordan XX information, we had a look and feel of the actual sample a few days ago. Not what anyone would expect.

Looks more like a dress shoe than a performance shoe. There may be no official shroud on it, but the strap that is on the midfoot, straps across to cover the laces. That is where all the laser on the shoe is, that midfoot strap. The other strap is around the ankle. Try and envision those women's high heels whichhave an independent strap that goes around the ankle. That's what this strap is like and it was in patent red leather.

On NT, there was mention as well of pods on the sole. It sure reminded me a little bit of DMX for a minute, while not laid out in order like DMX pods. The nice touch is that they have small cutouts of some select Jordan Soles on the pods, for example, I could make out Jordan VI or VII soles on one of the pods.

The laser is also very detailed and does tell a big story. Lots of very nice small details all over the shoe. It might be early days yet and the Jordan design team always try and design for tomorrow instead of today. The black parts of the shoe were more like nubuck, and the toe section reminded me a little of 2chis, well at least that's the closest thing I can think of to explain what it looks like. Overall the lines of the shoe are very simple, and plain over all, and i wasn't a big fan of that ankle strap at all. The outsole or grip pattern also didnt look like it was built for performance, but I did not get a chance to test that nor the cushioning out. The forefoot section of the midsole was abit blocky as well, definitely not rounded off.

We were not allowed to take pictures of the shoe (each sample does has a serial #), but if anyone wants to do a sketch of it, based on this information, be my guest.

Thanks for the info and also for all the pics of the XIII, LBJ2, 1.5 and so on.

Also do you know anything about the XIII Low? colors?

Thanks again

^^^
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

there ugly and nice at the SAME time. idk how but i dont like the ankle strap :x
sick.gif
. but i really like the lazer.

HOW in the heck are they going to come out with other coloers because the shoe is mostly white and i think blue lazer would look cool
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANSTAstill team anti ds.

eek.gif
this is the first time im checkin the jordan forum in a week and all i can say is WOW I LIKE :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Those have the potential to be the worst J's ever.

^ ^ ^

Its so plain at the front and everything and the BIG GAP
between the red strap the top is EWWWW

The lazer print IS DOPE but other than that EWW
PLEASE SCRAP THAT MODEL AND MAKE IT LOOK NICE WITH THE LAZER PRINT FOREAL

CUZ THOSE LOOK HORRIBLE

Wow...those XX's are hideous. And I'm not like 93% of the people in the Jordan Brand forum who only have a particular opinion because it's someone else's opinion. I'm actually being honest.
"Nike isn't a company, it's a culture." --RM

i saw the sample pics in the other thread ... but the other pics posted here might persuade me enough to go out and get the XX's
Do you know what fake is???? The sneakers are variants that were not released by Nike. Not fake smart guys!!!!! - darkside2911

Back
Top Bottom