Jumpman Car Decals?

whats up i was wondering if any of yall knew where i could get a Jumpman Logo decal for the rear window of my car
and if so u think they make one thats 3M material? that would be sikkk
pimp.gif

anyways, any info is appreciated..thanks

^i think it would look tight on the back of a truck
i probly shoulda put that, i would put it on my truck

yall dont think it would look nice with 3M decal on the back? like i seen other decals on trucks back windows and the idea came to me to put a jumpman on theback of it
idk i prolly wont get it but its jus a thought

I saw a car with an "Air Jordan text w/ Jumpman in the middle" (like the logo made for the AJ VII) decal on the rear window just a couple of daysago. Yes, it looks horribly tacky and hypebeasty
ohwell.gif

*Edit- I forgot to add that the car was super raggedy and beat!
laugh.gif

I have seen this on many, MANY vehicles/motorcycles; some I saw in real life, some I saw from pics people posted on here.

I have never, EVER seen one that looked good.

Ever.

don't do it. i've seen some where the jumpman looks oddly shaped, making it look more tacky than it would initially. to each is own though, so do whatyou please

one of my friends has it on his old acura. its a big black jumpman across the rear window. i think it looks ok.

but funny thing is, he sometimes rocks fake jordans.
indifferent.gif
just don't have the heart to break it to him lol

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

whats up i was wondering if any of yall knew where i could get a Jumpman Logo decal for the rear window of my car
and if so u think they make one thats 3M material? that would be sikkk
pimp.gif

anyways, any info is appreciated..thanks

roll.gif
this made me laugh...because in Tijuana you always see cars with ajumpman logo or a nike swoosh but its always off somehow....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I have seen this on many, MANY vehicles/motorcycles; some I saw in real life, some I saw from pics people posted on here.

Ever.

You sure? Not even once?

I did it on the back of my "vintage" '94 R19...
wink.gif

img8680pn5.jpg

the back panel and logo are black so in the daylight the logo is almost invisible...

I would only be cool if you were sittin on 23's, that way you could justify having a jumpman on your ride.

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I would only be cool if you were sittin on 23's, that way you could justify having a jumpman on your ride.

yep good idea...Create a Jordan theme but other than that its just plain stupid
roll.gif

Which brings me to something else, does anybody have a jordan tatoo or know of anyone with one? I've seen someone with one on, its sad its kinda likegetting his name on you lol

if you do it dont put it like dead on it the center, put it on like a side or somen, low profile

me:

Ever.
s dubl:
You sure? Not even once?

Positive. Even the one in here looks foul, in my opinion.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Which brings me to something else, does anybody have a jordan tatoo or know of anyone with one? I've seen someone with one on, its sad its kinda like getting his name on you lol

Yea, me. Ain't nothin sad about it. I have one on my left bicep.

And two cars ago, I had the logo on my jeep:

sb816x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom