name may changed. someone says its name is
'deuce trey' it will be US$110.

teamjam-1.JPG

teamjam-2.JPG

teamjam-3.JPG

teamjam-4.JPG

teamjam-5.JPG

teamjam-6.JPG

Very nice. The 'jordan' on the back is how it will look for the XIX 'generation'. I saw it when I went to Tate's (JB designer) presentation last week.

I'm hoping there will be a Jordan brand tennis shoe.
[/b][/b]

they look alot like the old Mossafieds.

that's kind of a strange lacing system.

i also thougth the name would be deuce-trey...

anyways i like the design and they look very comfortable, but they seem a little clunky...

Jumpmankb : you are right , they do look like a mix of Team 1 & XVIII.5 !!! i would add that the toe box is shaped the same way the FBI one is ..........

Design : :smile:
smile.gif

Lacing system : :wow:
eek.gif

Jordan signature on the heel : :wow:
eek.gif

White/Red : >D
grin.gif

Booty in the summer : :x
sick.gif

Jumpman striped material : |I
tired.gif

Overall : :smile:
smile.gif

Sam
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
They are not that bad. Kind of remind me of a mix of the Team I's and the 18.5's. Nice!

That's what I thought... plus a little Mossifieds.
[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between! NT Canada- Join Here!
SELLING: Blank or custom T-SHIRTS, ALL colors, all sizes... LOOKING FOR: Jordan Bulls Authentic Size 48, 52 or Pro-Cut​

Could that "JORDAN" script be from the XIX, you know how most the Jumpmans usually carry the logo from the latest AJ.

Dont flame me, just a thought.

The jumpman on the side is hideous and the championship info is very unimaginatively incorporated into the shoe.
BUY MY GAMES/LEATHER HYPERS: here

That shoe is nice- full of details, all I gotta say is NC... Notice the 2/3 lace hooks... Best looking team shoe in a while from JB.

Big up D

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

Hey,

These shoes are wicked for ballin', as you can probably figure out, the velour liner gets fairly hot (as with the 18.5) but they are of high quality.

The reason you only see a '3' is because its only the right shoe in the picture, the left shoe has a '2'.

As somebody already said, that is the 'font' for the Air Jordan XIX series,and the upcoming Jumpman shoes are starting to come closer to the XIXs' appearance as well.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom