Jumpman Team Jam sample.

side: mix of team 1 VI's
ankle: i like it cuz it looks like the support of the IX
front: 18.5 lacing system
"Plus what I look like spendin' my nights in jail/ I could never be a thug, they don't dress this well
."- Malice

Not bad at all. Thanks for posting the pic.
<-----David Robinson, thanks for bringing a positive influence on and off the court, and congrats on the championship.

:wow:
eek.gif
thanks for da pix

i actually like em....

Yes they are now called the Jordan Team Deuce-Trey and will retail for $110.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Upper: A unique combination of full grain leathers and nubucks in the upper. Nu Cobec underlays in the upper offers distinct pops o' color. A Foam backed lycra bootie provides a comfort fit that hugs the foot and offers added support in the ankle. Chrome injected TPU eyelets along with a leather wrapped injected Jumpman brings sophistication to the upper.

Midsole: Injected phylon midsole with a full length encapsulated Air Sole unit. Internal shank plate offers added support in the midfoot while protecting against turf toe.

Outsole: Solid rubbed outsole with a modified wave-bone traction pattern. TPU window exposes carbon fibre shank plate. Jordan college teams carved in the toe. Also, the number "2" and "3" on the heel of the outsoles.

Profile: The Jordan Team Deuce-Trey celebrates MJ's college career with many discovery elements. The performance features of this shoe makes it perfect for the Jordan Team Programs.

I kinda like these and Jordan Team Flows. I haven't been real excited about the team shoes in the Jordan line for a few years, but it looks like things are looking up.

Now I'm looking forward to pictures of Ray Allen's shoes.

-S

I think it's a tad bit too early for the Nu retro 18.5's. lol But they dont look that bad.
If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

Thanks for the pics. Definitely a hot shoe. :D
happy.gif

Question for anyone, my memory is a little off:

Is this the first time a Jordan Brand shoe has had the numbers '' 2 3" on it besides the Air Jordan?

thnx

W :wow:
eek.gif
W!

Amazing!
kwaz[/b]
I got an O.J. Simpson throwback with the matching murder glove.

cool....hope their comfy though...and yeah....it does matter when I'm hoopin...to me anyway
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!!!

Hit me [email protected]

It seems like an inconsistent design theme...you have a sleek and classy minimalized sig "jordan", then a fat *** jumpman with a bunch of busy stripes through it slapped onto the side :x
sick.gif
I don't feel that jumpman a bit. The shoe is ok overall. Looks comfy!

i hope no one pays $110 for those. everyone should wait till they go on sale. IMO, uninspired design. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
thanks for the info and pics though.
SELLING: DEADSTOCK AJ12 (XII) in size 9.5 in rare White/Navy/Carolina colorway. Email me your best offer at [email protected]
WANTED: I am looking for niketown.com vouchers. I am willing to pay up to 70% of the amount. contact me at: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom