June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

Originally Posted by Driftracer

how much did the 94 iii's cost you? i just got DS black 2001 III's post pics later

$260 Shipped. Size 8.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not wearing those. Keeping those ds. Once i get my secondpair of 01's, the i'll wear the 01's, until then.....no way jose.

2544532557_5d3690b19c.jpg

finally got my air bursts after buying them from niketalk over a month back - got them shipped to the US, and had to wait till my mate came back from thestates. the vivids i bought off a friend several days back. woo!

weekend pickups...

these are truly AMAZING...havent been this satisfied with a new model release in a long time.
2546093642_ae1fb8b9e5_o.jpg

also picked this guy up over the weekend.
2546093622_bb113dbb8a_o.jpg

Alpha 1s- got for $77 DS on ebay - link was in ebay thread
Jordan BMP pack- $220 from a dude on iss
Charles Barkley(Purp/Black)- $88 on citysole

Im also on ISS too. Sorry for all the pics but nice pickups up there

My little 1's collection

here are mine for the past 2 months need to post more often! nice pic ups t21d, ucasta, electricbamboo nice to see you post up your pe's you picked uphere on your visit to SA! come back and see us.lovin those 94 blk/cement 3's.big thanks to marky mark for my hoh pick ups! jordan shorts ftl for $10 eachand shirts for $6.99! good steal. atc at ross for $35.and the pack like everyone else! lovin that baby boxer too.enjoy! shoots
vdz9z7.jpg

30ngbgl.jpg

ruzl8h.jpg

1675dg3.jpg

2b3a6d.jpg

dq0nle.jpg

1zbt2fc.jpg

2wp106d.jpg

today from the buffalo exchange in portland, oregon

are SVSM's something special? they are DS and even still have the paper in the toe box
smokin.gif

So Much Sole 2 -- nice pick up, and also can you email me the guy's screen name on ebay. Thanks.

SPURFAN21, info on the tony parker nike's and tee. im heading down to san antonio at the beginning of july to visit my mom and would love to find somestuff like that.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

also picked this guy up over the weekend.
2546093622_bb113dbb8a_o.jpg

Rad pick up man......we got this girl 5 months ago and she's a total of 7 months old and still only weighs 25 pounds. She's a micro machine.
287mdmr.jpg

pardon the ghetto kitchen....i was in the middle of a pretty serious overhaul.

my nike ids came in today

nice dog, nice boozers, nice XIs on the last page...those bulletproof half cabs look interesting (in a good way)

Back
Top Bottom