June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

2dw7wk7.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

bAyArEaFliP wrote: Thanks, Ray. I tried my luck on ebay and managed to cop em for about $93 shipped.
2d2hhfr.jpg
ILLY pick-up Jimmy! Now, I think these look waay better than the new AM1s. How much did you copp them for, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

2dw7wk7.jpg

[tsa officer] Sir im going to need you to open these bags up asap.. they are coming up as suspicious on the x-ray's..[/tsa officer]
tracy, gary, and jamal!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks everyone for the comments! I want to thank Dizzy too for his help on pick'n some of those kicks up.

Just came in...

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Big Cubs win today! Aramis x2!

Fred, got your text - cool day here in CHI. Nice 3s...speaking off, I lost my softball game tonight - semifinals.....we lost 7-6. I hit one out though
smile.gif

Mr Morales.....kumasta! Free 4s? I gotta hang witchu!

Damn idolkicks - that a PUP or a collection post? Dang!

Some Jordans for me....got the Armed Forces on the cheap....great summer shoe with some khaki shorts. And CDP like everyone else....

mj4jrn.jpg

dgkqo6.jpg

15x2739.jpg

Out for the night - peace!

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by xilegacy

^^Info?

Just some place by my house split the pack I guess (no 9.5 though). Also had the red/white/blue SE XV for $50?

Any 10.5 or 11 left it the 21's? Also where is this spot I'll make the trip if it's in queens.

I started with 4 pairs of these when they released... let 2 go at the time, and since then I have been working on stocking back up

Closest pair was just acquired, that makes 2 dead stock pair, a vnds pair and my other two are worn regularly :smile:

BALLISTICSSSSSSSSSSS01.jpg

thats not fair. you have 5 pairs of ballistics and i have none. one of my biggest regrets is passing on those. sick picture

Man, I've always wanted a pair of ballistics. All I need is "1" pair. Ron- I gotta start hitting the weights to hit one over or you're eitherplaying in a little league park. Some fitteds and a watch
322141602.jpg
322141595.jpg
322141608.jpg

Ps3 to give my 360 a break. along with metal gear.

XVI also (split the pack with a buddy) .
tongue.gif
no line no nothing.

Back
Top Bottom