142eu0m.jpg

nike air all daaay
good stuff
pimp.gif

the package like everybody else.
some jordan shorts with the foot action 50% off
james jersey $40
75f3575d754f8e1e4b3d436be4e51dd997a9ac5.pjpg

these came in today...im ready for football season!!!!!
e17352c9701d8e194ff84d89e1c11bd8630c904.pjpg

extra pic
7ca25f57258d5463422edfd849f7553fa32437e.pjpg

jd58

Originally Posted by long live 23

i work for southwest airlines and i was bag running one day and the tunnel that we have to go thru have water, alge, and oil on the surface and i went to make a turn and my cart stated to slide and me and another cart hit and my ankle got the worse of it broke 2 bones and tore my achillies but its getting better I'll be back on my feet soon

dang son you almost lost your foot and you still coppin kicks....i would've been doing the same thing
laugh.gif
get well soon man

Originally Posted by long live 23

i work for southwest airlines and i was bag running one day and the tunnel that we have to go thru have water, alge, and oil on the surface and i went to make a turn and my cart stated to slide and me and another cart hit and my ankle got the worse of it broke 2 bones and tore my achillies but its getting better I'll be back on my feet soon
WOW... killer injury. I was actually shocked to see the pic, aside from your obvious pain and suffering... but that external is a huge part of myprofession and Ill be affixing those to legs sometime shortly in the future, so it was cool for me to say. I wish you all the best... good rest and a speedyrecovery

Those 90 currents are nice, might grab a pair of those.

Some of the recent pick ups at my house...

should have waited till next month. my pick ups are pretty embarrasing comapred to Idolkicks
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
oh well....
my son
2rha7hz.jpg

15ekd3c.jpg

the wife
2me70xc.jpg

73m68k.jpg

me
9swlr4.jpg

2h51e8y.jpg

w7y4ag.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by chandiesel

these two...i can't wait to rock the am1s.

are these purple AF1 hi or is the magenta colorway released with the blue and lime green??
yeah thats the one that released w/the lime green ones..they are women shoes...still fire though...

great stuff Dub!

and the " honey they shrunk the bubbles on them neon 95s some more" saga continues...

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by Absolution25

Nbhd blazers and tees :

11u9ro7.jpg

v821dg.jpg

Info on those blazers please. I like all 3

Stussy x NBHD Boneyard blazers.
Released only at Stussy Chapter Stores I think. Pretty limited release. (Released Saturday June21)

hmmm i kinda like the new toned down nike box...

PLEASE edit that foot pick, that $@$# is sooo nasty. dow do u move? u in a wheel chair? looks like the outcome of a motorcycle accident

Back
Top Bottom