June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

PinoySole23 - haha thanks man.
rolla808 - Thanks. The pens are nice, nothing amazing, but good quality.
airmaxes - Thanks
Dunks r nice - Nice pickups. Let me know if those SJ's are for sale or trade. Cool blog also btw.

Havent posted in here in a while heres some pickups from last month and this month

319996380.jpg

319996382.jpg

319996383.jpg

319996385.jpg

319996392.jpg

319996393.jpg

319996394.jpg

319996395.jpg

319996401.jpg

319996399.jpg

^ Sup Jacob..............

To complete my set:

But unfortunately, they're a size 9, NEED a size 8-8.5, if anyone is down for a trade, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks, Peace.

Cris.

Whats good Cris?
Funny seeing you here...LOL.
Nice pickup.
Still need the Red & Black HC's for my set.

Picked up the 6/17 pack like everyone else and the Newcastles, but this is what im most excited about, picked up a Toy for the Summer..... I live 10 minsfrom the lake, i had too.....

319843650.jpg

dope pickups everyone. Cris you gotta get a vans collection pic. Maybe during the 30 or 40 some odd minutes of sleep that your daughter is getting. And i'msure that number of minutes is pretty accurate. lol, but dope pickups everyone. Now its my turn to contribute

1zggmrt.jpg

9hsv4o.jpg

317io2u.jpg

And finally....another grail off the list
2usy8ua.jpg

sorry for the blurry pics y'all.

ps. I wore all of them as soon as I got them. That is very unusual for me.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jay1027

whats wrong with the melo 2's being one of your grails
That's what I said to myself. One man's grail is another man's NON grail.

A grail is a grail to me. Sorry if it ain't a pair of Supremes or Tiff dunks. I got other grails like everyone else, its just different strokes fordifferent folks. Its like that whole argument which Eva is hotter Mendes or Longoria, Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel? Sall good though. I been wanting them forawhile and my size is very hard to find in Jordans so.

oh and btw, my vote is Mendes and Alba.
wink.gif

It's pretty silly how Supreme has been sending out those cheap-+** stickers with their online orders...

^word, I'll probably end up sitickin them on my Garbage Cans so I know which is mine on Garbage day...........

Cris.

nice pick-ups y'all

dsc00984mediumdd6.jpg

new pick-up. It's been a year since I copped a pair of Jordans. (go ahead and call them beat, I don't care)

I Love AF1, nice Vs...... those > 06 retros

Tommycap & Chitown Aloha, thanks!

Frank - which of the 90s do u want? I can hit up some of my Euro AM-Fam!

Joe Billionaire - sick PEs, man. North Siders still rollin' along!

Kicks10123 - where'd you find the AM95-esque CFs? How they fit? Nice pickups....

sneakerholic2058 - Go to thehundreds.com then click online shop. Then click public label and it is the grey cash pullover sweater. Great quality. Highlyrecommended.

Back
Top Bottom