June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

I'm usually not one to hate on others' styles or what they like, but WTH do you see in those Stussy Blazers? People beasting over them like they'restraight fire (not just on here)
There is so much going on them, it hurts my eyes.

Pretty much... Brand name x Brand Name x Nike = beastwear

As for those Safari AM1, those are really nice.

The initial pictures for the AM90 updates made the shoe look really nice, but from the pictures a few pages back, they look like dookie.

mstrpln info on that shirt??

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Very nice pick ups everyone especially to all that copped the countdown packs that released yesterday. I did too, got the last pair in the store. Thank Godhaha. Don't have a pic cause I'm in the middle of a camera crisis right now. Keep it up peoples.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by Nermindee

my pick up... Digital Frame and White SB Laces for my UltraMans.

Did those come out recentaly? I don't have SBs any and not really into them, but for a resonable price i need a pair of those! Best colorway i've seen for a while.
Anyone have info on where i can get these?
came out like in 06 or 07 brazil sb dunk only available in brazil along with the samelo and the others ^ ^ sold mine for about 2 bills ds on ebay a lilwhile bak... check there probably get a good deal..not as hyped as should be being a ultraman colorway sb and all haha

^ I can't find a pair to save my life...looks like I might have to stick with my one time only's for now.
frown.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ I can't find a pair to save my life...looks like I might have to stick with my one time only's for now.
frown.gif

grin.gif

I don't think you're missing out on anything. Stick to you're HOA's. What's up with itty bitty air bubble and and blk midsole?

er cart hit and my ankle got the worse of it broke 2 bones and tore my achillies but its getting better

*Ouch* Hope you're back on your feet soon.

Not the most sought after shoe around, but (i think) they're not that common outside of Asia.(?) Price was decent,and i figured i may never see em aqain.

11lmzoy.jpg

just got these by the mail on june 12(not my picture, i have no camera)
olymipic-air-jordan-6-retro-2008-1.jpg

and also tryin to get these shirt to go with my olympic 6
BJ-0003-AA.jpg
if i do i am going to be like yeah man

double0,

Good pickup. I know you said 30% but what did it run you in total? My next watch is most likely going to be a blue faced Super Avenger.

Back
Top Bottom