June 2008 WDYWT!!

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by NYrican2089

Originally Posted by airmaxes

The olive v's will end up like the Mocha 3's later down the line. Sought after

lol since when have mocha 3s been sought after.

Since they've sold out.

I've seen Mocha IIIs go for $200-$250 in prime sizes in the last year or so.

Just because they're not on your list doesn't mean they aren't on other people's.

Personally, I would love a DS pair in a 9.5, since my sz 9 is too small (and beat into the ground).

Co-sign, I'd mos def agree that mochas are one of the more sought after j's, maybe just not one of the more popular 3's
but i have actually seen them in the $300 range for my sz 10.5....No thank you for that price
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JC5123

Since they've sold out.

Just because they're not on your list doesn't mean they aren't on other people's.

Personally, I would love a DS pair in a 9.5, since my sz 9 is too small (and beat into the ground).

Co-sign, I'd mos def agree that mochas are one of the more sought after j's, maybe just not one of the more popular 3's
but i have actually seen them in the $300 range for my sz 10.5....No thank you for that price
eyes.gif
On the flip side, there's a lot of people who are unaware what they could get for a pair of Mochas. I'm a 12-13 and I've seen pairs inexcellent condition go for $130-185. But unlike the Mocha 3's, Olives didn't hit clearance racks for the tune of like $30.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by JC5123

Since they've sold out.

eyes.gif
On the flip side, there's a lot of people who are unaware what they could get for a pair of Mochas. I'm a 12-13 and I've seen pairs in excellent condition go for $130-185. But unlike the Mocha 3's, Olives didn't hit clearance racks for the tune of like $30.
There is actually a sz 13 on ebay right now,not in the greatest shape but for $30 well worth the money. All you'd have to do is a little touchingup and they'd be
good as new.

June 12, 2008
Bulletproof Half Cabs
Out to the mall - Gorgeous weather we're having in the bay

Idolkicks, fuser86 and dreads2you with the dopeness..

Yesterday - Retro '03 IIIs

Today - Beat Vamps

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

^^ dang she's killin it to me ...good looks to reppin for all the female sneakerheads out there
LOL if youre talking about me, i aint a female i just have chickenlegs...
and my avy is maria ozawa
pimp.gif

its labrev, dreads2you, jaythawng thanks for the compliments.
Hazes are definitely one of my favorites. I just sold one of my second pairs might end up regretting that one. Thanks again!

Fuser86- sick haze hi's, been lookin for a pair hard, if you're a 8.5-9.5 lemme know when you want to sell em.
Idolkicks- disgusting hong kong's. you seriously gotta show us your collection, please share.

Originally Posted by jaythawng

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

^^ dang she's killin it to me ...good looks to reppin for all the female sneakerheads out there
LOL if youre talking about me, i aint a female i just have chickenlegs...
and my avy is maria ozawa
pimp.gif
lmao oh no i meant someone else my bad sorry
roll.gif
laugh.gif

stuffed in my closet for the past two months. these should get worn the rest of this week and through next week.

weeklong shoe:
334356504ead6bdec35bcd02b8e2a55f38fbcf0.pjpg

where are people getting the pack from so abundantly? I didn't realize they were coming out next week. Time flies.

where are people getting the pack from so abundantly and for how much? I didn't realize they were coming out next week. Time flies.

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

Fuser86- sick haze hi's, been lookin for a pair hard, if you're a 8.5-9.5 lemme know when you want to sell em.
Idolkicks- disgusting hong kong's. you seriously gotta show us your collection, please share.

Thanks man! I had two pair of haze hi's sz 9. I just have one now, as I recently sold my other pair. But If I decide to let them go I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom