wdywt180608af1nazt8.jpg

LDRS new era
Temprac tee
AA hood
506 bottoms
AF1 nil - antione

Paix
c.

Nice! I definitely should have made one on NikeID.
pimp.gif

past few days...2 many problems with yuku so didnt feeling like posting
one day last week with a c&c tee 2 soho to pickup a stussy tee while they had a small sale
3f435607ebc7b1914bd6096c5e0b67193b2afbe.pjpg

saturday to moes sneaker spot for kixandthecity adidas top ten giveaway/release and to preview some of the usa 2008 oly kicks
edd259fe0ab824e90ce5c6d74a94f0aae466344.bmp

cdp IX to soho to exchange the stussy shirt i brought and to find some air max
1122532ea4b1641901754e1363d2c4591269a7f.pjpg

past couple of days...2 many problems with yuku so didnt feeling like posting
one day last week with a c&c tee 2 soho to pickup a stussy tee while they had a small sale
3f435607ebc7b1914bd6096c5e0b67193b2afbe.pjpg

saturday to moes sneaker spot for kixandthecity adidas top ten giveaway/release and to preview some of the usa 2008 oly kicks
edd259fe0ab824e90ce5c6d74a94f0aae466344.bmp

cdp IX to soho to exchange the stussy shirt i brought and to find some air max
1122532ea4b1641901754e1363d2c4591269a7f.pjpg

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Then again...Who woulda' thought it at the beginning of the season.
tongue.gif

HOLLA!!!

I KNOW it at the beginning of every season. I'm not a newbie Laker fan & I'll never give up hope (but what acluster-f___ last night was
embarassed.gif
).

Sikwiidit04 wrote:
where the fk are the laker fans?!

LOL
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

right here bro im a Lakers fan
and unless you're a celtics fan i suggest you keep those comments to yourself

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

sneakermane wrote:

tongue.gif

HOLLA!!!

I KNOW it at the beginning of every season. I'm not a newbie Laker fan & I'll never give up hope (but what a
cluster-f___ last night was
embarassed.gif
).

Well...excuse me...But who gives a rats @#$% if your a newbie laker fan or not. Every other day one of these "I'm not a newbie, I'm been aroundsince Elgin Baylor" Laker fans come poppin' up. Who cares?! And don't gimme that..."I knew the Lakers were gonna be in the finals lastyear" crap! It wasn't even guaranteed that Kobe was going to be a Laker after last season! Support your team...but be a realist while you doing it.Next you'll be telling me Paul Gasol will win defensive player of the year in 2009!

And while your hoping...hope that Odom gets traded next year for a 3 with a jumpshot!

Sheeesh!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

sneakermane wrote:

tongue.gif

HOLLA!!!

I KNOW it at the beginning of every season. I'm not a newbie Laker fan & I'll never give up hope (but what a
cluster-f___ last night was
embarassed.gif
).

Well...excuse me...But who gives a rats @#$% if your a newbie laker fan or not. Every other day one of these "I'm not a newbie, I'm been around since Elgin Baylor" Laker fans come poppin' up. Who cares?! And don't gimme that..."I knew the Lakers were gonna be in the finals last year" crap! It wasn't even guaranteed that Kobe was going to be a Laker after last season! Support your team...but be a realist while you doing it. Next you'll be telling me Paul Gasol will win defensive player of the year in 2009!

And while your hoping...hope that Odom gets traded next year for a 3 with a jumpshot!

Sheeesh!

eyes.gif
*Pau

blackredxiiigoat- they're suppose to be ready by August. I wanted to make a few more changes but that would hav pushed it back some more.

Swoosh Stalker wrote- that hat is from last summer but it was based on the CTA (chicago transit authority) like the shoes. there will be a redpair and blue pair represting the south side and north side. there will be some sizes for sale on the site as well.
25gxtv7.jpg
2aain0p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom