June 2008 WDYWT!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

sneakermane wrote:

Then again...Who woulda' thought it at the beginning of the season.
tongue.gif

HOLLA!!!

I KNOW it at the beginning of every season. I'm not a newbie Laker fan & I'll never give up hope (but what a
cluster-f___ last night was
embarassed.gif
).

Well...excuse me...But who gives a rats @#$% if your a newbie laker fan or not. Every other day one of these "I'm not a newbie, I'm been around since Elgin Baylor" Laker fans come poppin' up. Who cares?! And don't gimme that..."I knew the Lakers were gonna be in the finals last year" crap! It wasn't even guaranteed that Kobe was going to be a Laker after last season! Support your team...but be a realist while you doing it. Next you'll be telling me Paul Gasol will win defensive player of the year in 2009!

And while your hoping...hope that Odom gets traded next year for a 3 with a jumpshot!

Sheeesh!
This was THE most unnecessary rant I've ever seen on N.T. I was just showing love for my team.

Sheeesh!

This was THE most unnecessary rant I've ever seen on N.T. I was just showing love for my team.

Sheeesh!

Don't show love for your team by quoting me...& I won't have to respond!
Note to you....It ain't just YOUR team.

SheeeSh!
smh.gif

xxxplosive187...Nice fit. Dope Lake Blues!

Yesterday...Oriole fitted x Vans Sk8 Hi (Mr. Cartoon)...
b1e35ee0ec3f40444d8f141710b667c96b6c140.pjpg

38035fc3eabc48ad4bdf128414162aec89cd00b.pjpg

Today...Oriole fitted x unds Converse Chucks...
4c635777e9844b404bfe1df41f56ab146dc7f7b.pjpg

da5155e649411c1b8188d19daa1a9bbe11347fb.pjpg

Chillin' with my lil' one, Ms. 9 going on 29.
250250be1f45541814c191fd0e4896823292bd0.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Don't show love for your team by quoting me...& I won't have to respond!

My bad. When I quoted you the first time it was really in a joking manner in the spirit of our (whoever else is a fan) team going down. It's toughtto illustrate tone via the internet, but I probably should've put a couple of these
wink.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
pimp.gif
in there to convey that. But since M.J. left, I've had the Lakers going tothe finals and I've only been wrong like, uh...5 times or so,
roll.gif
. Back to the fits, peeps!!!

houstonnk,glad to hear ya had a good time, i knew ya would the roots straight kill it,what did they do from the new album??

NikembeJETTA...It's cool. Whole lotta' Laker fans are taking this hard. I think I've downed a case of Heineken by myself the past two days...
tongue.gif
Boston was due. It's been 22 years for them. Oh well...

We will be back thou...

sneakermane, you're fitted hats are always dope.

Compliment appreciated. Seen that cat PLIES with a O's fitted on in that new Khaled video. I was like "U Already Know!!!"

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom