a27155e8f65c21b4e8395ee3acf9f74f3fcacc6.jpg

New Spot
New store
A whole new ball game!
July, 1!
Walk Dont Run!

Originally Posted by AirPacker23

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

today.....ended up slipping in a skid in the rain this morn, skidded on my bum and this happened to my back pockets.
triumvir qing fitted, triumvir censored tee, apc, hosoi 2 eras.
man...smh.well atleast ur jeans will have more character and another story to em more unique ....take the negative n make it positive
smile.gif
you already know.....if i can find half hour from work.....over-full-time sucks to do anything aside from work. and i'm afraid of a crotch rip nowon this also.....funny this is its only under 3 months used.

LeftyJeenyus wrote: you already know.....if i can find half hour from work.....over-full-time sucks to do anything aside from work. and i'm afraid of a crotch rip now on this also.....funny this is its only under 3 months used.

word? ur honeycombs look mad good 4 only 3 months n u got that (im guessin) blistex print lol. i got that in my gaps too. but maybe u shuld give em a soakjus to get them a lil cleaner n stiffer. i read online somewhere that jeans get weaker when there sweat n body fat in them (loo sounds crazy ino) but mayb trya quick soak.

Originally Posted by never wear them

^^
damn those jeans are tight homie... that nike swoosh looks off and the bottom looks clear
nerd.gif

not really
alien.gif

and
no the swoosh is fine and FYI the bottoms are Icy beinng the fact that I dont wear em that much.

Anything else?

I didnt think so. Oh and I got them from footlocker so yea there proballyfake right?

laugh.gif

Cleveland.

Yesterday........

Nintendo.Chor.2006 Air Jordan 4 Retro "Mars".
bhzl2f.jpg

qzfxmo.jpg

Today.

FiveFour.Levi's.2006 Air Jordan 5 Retro "Greenbean"
b5g00p.jpg

a0z09t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom