June 2008 WDYWT!!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ Those Oly VI's

Just grabbed some food w/ some friends. Baked Shrimp&Artichoke Hearts sandwich was AWESOME

white tee
jeans
Clae

293kd3l.jpg

LOVE these shoes.

Its funny how before the playoffs, no one on here ever claimed the lakers. All of a sudden all the threads from " what did you where today" to the"Pick up post" is just flooded with lakers stuff. SMH!

Forget the Lakers....I'm for the B bringing it back to the Green.
Cap,Shirt,Jeans,Shoes
shoes recycled

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Its funny how before the playoffs, no one on here ever claimed the lakers. All of a sudden all the threads from " what did you where today" to the "Pick up post" is just flooded with lakers stuff. SMH!

smh.gif
kings fan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Its funny how before the playoffs, no one on here ever claimed the lakers. All of a sudden all the threads from " what did you where today" to the "Pick up post" is just flooded with lakers stuff. SMH!
No Hate, but who cares? I wore my shirt with Magic, Kareem, and Worthy because that's what I grew up on. I can say for myself I'vebeen a Laker fan through the Magic retirement, the Ceballos-Jones-Van Exel days, Kobe's airballs and them getting beat by the Jazz in 97 and 98, the SpursSweep when they had Rodman and Kurt Rambis tried his hand at being a Head Coach, to the arrival of Phil Jackson and the three rings that followed....the fallof the Lakers in 2004, no playoffs in 05, and the two first round defeats by the Suns, but I've been on here since 02 and every playoffs no matter how farthe Lakers got in the post season there's always a surge of people wearing Lakers stuff between April and June in WDYWT.

The left arm........
2mwryw4.jpg

Go Lakers.
wlvyo0.jpg

^^^SHORTYC94...Why even explain yourself to these so called George Mikan fans...wanna be the first and @#$%. Rep your team, bro!!!

Forget the Lakers....I'm for the B bringing it back to the Green.

I'm for a million bucks falling into my lap tomorrow......but neither are happenin' captain!
tongue.gif

Yesterday's fit...Oriole fitted x Nike P-Rod 2 (Cement)...
e06150e24343141ffcfa319962dd31beb2fe5ea.pjpg

3e715dec44431213f8eb7f21b55e5a0fad60547.pjpg

Last pair of Nikes I'll be wearing for a minute...I'm on my anti-Nike tip.

Today...Oriole fitted x unds Converse Jack Purcells...
62f2566ea94084f015f1732ab53522e57c189c6.pjpg

9862558e6245f45e1471b28666814b64cf25304.pjpg

Check out the "Buy & Sell thread size 9.5 - 10.5"...I got some $40 steals going down!!!

HOLLA!!!

Still waiting for summer to start for me. Starts next week.
Kinda late but w/e. Sat. night by the railroad tracks. Me in the Orange AF1's.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Last pair of Nikes I'll be wearing for a minute...I'm on my anti-Nike tip
If this is going to be anything like the SB strike, we won't see you donning the swoosh for a long time to come.

Back
Top Bottom