June 2008 WDYWT!!

hey mike
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

lol. not this time. today i'm wearing these mowabb 90's. as soon as i put them on, i was thinkin to myself "damn those are kinda ugly"

laugh.gif

I think they're pretty dope. I plan on picking up a pair when they drop at my spot down here. More than likelyI'll change the laces up though. Kev, you have inspired me . . .

2ntbq79.jpg

& what I wore to go crabbing . . .

262qtqp.jpg

(The Gucci flats were from the 07' cruise line. They came in red and navy. They only have a white pair out now.)
Leroy Jenkins. Asics GT II.
6yibg2.jpg

kujw9.jpg

nice blue pincer crab tyler. the materials are okay i guess. they shouldn't have made the black part outta that snakeskin - it makes the shoe OD and thatpink part is too pink. the speckled midsole is bananas. i'm a sucker for am90's and i didn't pay that much so i'm not too sad.

I think those Mowabbs are fire but I also definitely see how people could dislike em. When did those drop anyway, did I miss it or what?

^^^Dope Currys. Another shoe I regret selling...
smh.gif

Toya...I see you switched those laces back to the black pair. Looks much better.
smokin.gif
fit.

Krooma...Dope last couple fits. Especially the Blazer rotation.

Yesterday...Oriole fitted x unds Converse Chucks...
6a735270e8fb4dfc474d126714a20860db416e6.pjpg

b2b35018eb314ffa44d51ac01d66aa85b6d3881.pjpg

Post today's fit later...tryna' go see The Incredible Hulk again!!!
HOLLA!!!

I REALLY DON'T WANA WATCH THE GAME.....

LAKERS WIN TODAY... WIN GAME 6 AND THEN GAME 7 IS UP FOR GRABS... REFS WILL MAKE SURE IT GOES TO GAME 7. CONSPIRACY I SAY. No way in hell lakers are losingthis.

w0jlsn.jpg

aabz8g.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

I REALLY DON'T WANA WATCH THE GAME.....

LAKERS WIN TODAY... WIN GAME 6 AND THEN GAME 7 IS UP FOR GRABS... REFS WILL MAKE SURE IT GOES TO GAME 7. CONSPIRACY I SAY. No way in hell lakers are losing this.

Word...check the sig.
happy.gif
Dope fit.

donjuan513,

I've been meaning to ask you. Where can I get that Pegleg NYC new era you posted a few pages back (the one that looks like a panama straw hat)? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom