Nike Sabrina 2

1716667780095.png

Now compare the Sabrina 2 and the Sabrina 1 from those pics. The 2 looks cheap.
The 2 looks like a takedown model of the 1s. Looks cheaply made. Looks much worse put together.
The heel collar looks thinner. The tongue looks thinner and cheaper. Hell even the laces look cheaper.

Looking at the 2s, more and more I'm getting the feeling they aren't going on NBY. Hope so, but guess we'll see.

Yea I like the overall design better on the 2. Looks more like an evolution of the 1 yet inspired by Kobe 5.

The design is one thing. The quality and materials look far inferior to me. We won't know til we get em in hand, but a close look is not forgiving in my opinion. I'd love to be wrong, since I've been playing multiple sports almost exclusively in S1s for a solid 8 months. I'd love for the 2s to be just as good, and have something else to switch it up with.

What's up with the heel pull tab on the one shoe for the Conductor colorway?

Anyway, those are ****ing FIRE! Still look cheapie, but I don't really care right about now cause wow those look good.

Also, therealest1 therealest1 can you update the thread title? Date has been moved up to June 25th

1717112002123.png

What's up with the heel pull tab on the one shoe for the Conductor colorway?

Anyway, those are ****ing FIRE! Still look cheapie, but I don't really care right about now cause wow those look good.

Also, therealest1 therealest1 can you update the thread title? Date has been moved up to June 25th

1717112002123.png
I too noticed the pull tub... but then could of sworn I saw images before that one without it. Yea def don't need that!

Weird that there's images of that colorway both with and without the pull tab. What's going on there :emoji_thinking:

Pulltabs maybe GS version. The heel counter
doesn’t look as pronounced on the pair with the back tab either. Looks like there is something written on the top of the pair without the tabs. The pair with the tabs barely extends out.

Pulltabs maybe GS version. The heel counter
doesn’t look as pronounced on the pair with the back tab either. Looks like there is something written on the top of the pair without the tabs. The pair with the tabs barely extends out.

Oh yeah good call, and there are no external ankle pillows on those either. GS, that makes perfect sense. Phew! :lol:

Just a bigger pic of these snagged from their twitter post, so yall can ogle these cheap ****s like I've been doing :lol:

1717119135765.png

Hot damn this is an incredible looking shoe. Can't wait for these.

I don't have the eye for dissecting but here's the full post with the pull tabs... I can't tell hand to shoe ratio cuz those look like big feet 🤷🏾‍♂️ but def hope you're right urn0tlike urn0tlike

Back
Top Bottom