June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Sooooo tempted!
The Pleasant Prairie, WI (53158 262.857.7333) only had sizes 11.5 through 12's when I called earlier today.

If anyone is still interested in these, call Chicago Premium Outlets
1650 Premium Outlets Boulevard
Aurora, IL 60502

for them. They still have a fsr for 79.99. Just ask them for a price-match to the WI store and they'll gladly call to double-check and price match.

Props to dude who put it in work at the WI outlet
pimp.gif

919 989 6100 , smithfield north carolina got both world is mine penny tees. 19.99

saw them today when i was there

^^ i was there and saw plenty of those. I don't think they are going anywhere. Its on ebay for lik 40 bucks with no body buying them. Retail on those beltsare 60.

My LeBron VI (Chalks) came in today (pictures in the Pick-Up thread). Thanks again to those who provide information, I appreciate y'all for it. It was 108& change and they didn't charge me for shipping.

picked up these from ross for 27 .. b-grades .. never seen them before.

seite.jpg

also picked up these for my mom ... not bad for 25

316874-061.jpg

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ i was there and saw plenty of those. I don't think they are going anywhere. Its on ebay for lik 40 bucks with no body buying them. Retail on those belts are 60.
spoken like a true reseller.
laugh.gif

Good Looks To All The Help In This Thread As Of Late
pimp.gif
....Although I Passed Up XI's And XII's I Went Ahead And Jumped On The Chalks, Eggplant PennyTee, As Well As The Black Half Cent Tee..... Thanks Again To Those Members Who Are CONSTANTLY Sharing Helpful Information Via This Thread
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Good Looks To All The Help In This Thread As Of Late
pimp.gif
....Although I Passed Up XI's And XII's I Went Ahead And Jumped On The Chalks, Eggplant Penny Tee, As Well As The Black Half Cent Tee..... Thanks Again To Those Members Who Are CONSTANTLY Sharing Helpful Information Via This Thread
smokin.gif

No Problem But This Typing Really Annoys People, You Should Try Not To

Just Looking Out...No Offense
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ i was there and saw plenty of those. I don't think they are going anywhere. Its on ebay for lik 40 bucks with no body buying them. Retail on those belts are 60.
spoken like a true reseller.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

South Chicago

Nike KD1
ea3355b0e26dbc4dd067ac9f1d2cfed1c454321.jpg
0a5251bec6bd7d4ba981a2d15bf9e8b6a9d7ac7.jpg

Both colors FSR. $49.99

They also have 1 pair of concord 6rings sz 7.5 for 120 I believe, hash wall.
They are in the middle of construction/adding two more bay's for kicks and cutting apparel.
Be on the lookout for new stuff to drop.
*forgot the cam at home*

earlier in this thread someone posted about wanting some Lebron6s Miami, i went to the mall yesterday and talked to the manager from FA and he says he prettymuch has like 10 pairs and all sizes from 10 and up . lmk if u want one or not

any outlets worth hitting up between Western NY and VA? im taking a vacation and always end up shopping on my way down.

so whats the deal with this free shipping code? is that something you tell the outlet when you call? or is this some type of web order? if so how else do youorder outlet stuff?

For those who missed the thread, the Royal 1/2 Cents are restocked on nike and swoosh. You have to use the non-flash site to find them.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

here we go with the font again
laugh.gif

Kid, atleast he speaks correct english; unlike a lot of people on here
laugh.gif
THANK YOU!!!..... It's Like Cats Got Nothing Better To Do Than To Get They Panties In A BunchOver The Way I Type
eyes.gif
...... Could Have Swore I've Shown By Now I CouldCare Less If My Typing Style Annoys People As The "IGNORE BUTTON" Was Created For This Exact Reason.... If You Don't Like TheWay I Type Hit The Button And MOVE ALONG Cuz There's BAMMA'S ALL OVER This Site Typing Like Their Grammer LessonsWere Taught By Juvenile
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

earlier in this thread someone posted about wanting some Lebron6s Miami, i went to the mall yesterday and talked to the manager from FA and he says he pretty much has like 10 pairs and all sizes from 10 and up . lmk if u want one or not

How much? I need an 11

Back
Top Bottom