June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

I shouldve listed on eBay instead of here then
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My pair from s..chi is good

Originally Posted by authentic727

Anyone from SoCal receive the XI's yet?
I received mine yesterday, 2nd day air. I don't see anything wrong with them except for a little glue that's barely noticeable.

^ Little bit of glue?
Thats a hella of a come up for a b grade, you might as well call them A grade, thats how the a grades come.
Pre glued for your convenience.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Also, I don't remember, but was someone on here looking for a pair of these?? IIRC, they were a size 10, I've seen them everytime I go to my local Ross.

someone help me out with a sz 13 in these...PLEASE

eek.gif

Are these the gore-tex pair? I need a 12.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ Little bit of glue?
Thats a hella of a come up for a b grade, you might as well call them A grade, thats how the a grades come.
roll.gif
You're right. If they did not have B marked on the tag and they came with CDP box, you could probably sell them as A grade and get away withit. I'm not sure if the other guys who ordered got the same quality as mine.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Nike 4th of July sale.
Thur June 25 - Fri July 8th.
30% off.

Coupons should be out this week.
any info like certain days having certain things on sale? or is that 30% off good on everything for june 25 - july 8th??

Nike 4th of July sale.
30% off.

Are the coupons available in store or do you need to pick one up somewhere else like the cards that got mailed out a few months back?

Also - Hilton Head Factory Outlet - no Jordans (other than Esternos), no Kobes, only Lebrons were the navy/white/red lows. No notable clothing, no good runningshoes. Nice store and I remember them getting good stuff in the past, but I think resellers and bulk buyers might hit it pretty hard these days.

Just a heads up I've given some info on shoes popping up at Johnson Creek Outlet but the person who I got info from in the warehouse has moved on toanother job so I will no longer be able to get info early from that store. I can provide info on whats out on the floor so if somebody else knows anyone therewould be nice to still know if they have anything nice coming in advance

Originally Posted by ravy02

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ Little bit of glue?
roll.gif
You're right. If they did not have B marked on the tag and they came with CDP box, you could probably sell them as A grade and get away with it. I'm not sure if the other guys who ordered got the same quality as mine.

Yeah man, mine are the same way just a little bit of extra glue. Could pass for A grade for sure.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Nike 4th of July sale.
30% off.

any info like certain days having certain things on sale? or is that 30% off good on everything for june 25 - july 8th??
I got the "coupon" at the store today. Read it first before posting these things people. It's a sale with "Up To" 30%off select styles and that probably means only apparel. It's not even a coupon, it's an advertisement. Now, I get separate ones e-mail as well,sometimes those are different. Only time we ever get 30% is Friends and Family.

Hey NTers that ordered XI's from South Chicago store, do them a favor and fill out some good surveys for the store. They work pretty hard to get thatstuff out on time. Store manager asked me where all the Niketalk love was on the surveys because he sees the comments. Might help me to get more info fromthe store manager on new releases, etc.

Whut going on niketalk Jersey Gardens update for you:

Nike:
fsr of a couple fusion 6s 129.99
fusion 20 lows white red fsr 79.99
brown fusion 20 lows never saw them before looked like a few big sizes left 39.99
hydro 5 premier sandal black cement fsr 29.99 (best deal I saw)
grey black blue flamingo lace air force 1s not premium just general release ones forgot price

Hash Wall:
birds nest 95s size 9.5-11 129.99 what a steal not
lazer 15s pretty much fsr on the hash wall 89.99 (i could of sworn they were 59.99 last time i was there)
Penny 2s all white with a little blue size 6-8 79.99 I believe

Then i took a trip to marshalls because I have read about people finding good deals. Very surprised I found good deals

size 9-11 zoom flight 96s black white midsole blueish lear sole 39.99

if your a size 14+
a bunch of TB nikes
huarache 08s
shox elite
between 20-35 dollars

Last but not least
AIR MAX 97s white black cool grey size 15 $29.00

If anyone else knows a marshalls that has these in the new york area in sizes 9-11 please let me know via pm. I really could use a pair of these

Any questions just shoot me a pm I will try the best to help you out.

Hit a couple Ross'
Nothin new but a few markdowns on Air Tech Challenge 1's.
They are now $16.99 (down from $39.99 then 27.99)

my 11's tried to come yesterday.. but they are going to try again today.. signed that little slip so hopefully ill have a smile on my face when i gethome!! just ordered a fresh polo to rock with it..

Saw a couple of those Dirk Nowitzki's (Air Max Spot Up) @ Ross $34.99 Dyyhard mentioned a few pages back, not bad at all, but not my size. Only sizes I sawwere 7, 12, and 14.

Also saw a pair of those concord 6 rings for $16.99 size 6y. Anyone seen these @ Ross in men's sizes?

Back
Top Bottom