June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Dang, the Ross around here don't have jack crap.

Went to three of them, and the only thing worth mentioning was the Dirk's in a sz 8.5.

Those in Rancho Cucamonga, save some gas and don't bother goin'.

Dawsonville Ga outlet-

lebron v in black i think fsr-79.99, the usual shox for 79.99 they had some black jordan flip syde in all black on back wall. Had a pair of nike lunar trainersin 11.5 white/green for 49.99, smaller sizes had a couple of the lunar trainers in grey/green for 49.99. they had a couple of pairs of jordan phly black/cementin 12 and up didn't check sizes.

Ross Marietta, GA-nothing worth mentioning

Ross by Perimeter Mall- had some all white jordan team shoes for 29.99 or 39.99 can't remember. They resemble the jordan esterno

Ross in Cumming Ga- one pair of black jordan xv se for 29.99 in size 10, black and red CB34 size 11 for 29 or 39. Had a pair of B grade black air max 90'sfor 29.99. One pair of white and green nike trainer huraches in size 9-no price marked.

regarding Sole posting his Chalks, i think it's good to see the actual pics of shoes that are available at outlets, it can give people an idea of defectsor blemishes on the shoe if there are any, which can affect peoples willingness to purchase. I don't see anything wrong with it. people post their b-gradeCDP come ups regularly. this isn't any different. I'm not trying to get in the middle of it, just saying it's not like he's just blatantlyposting random pick ups, it was still outlet-related.

i just called about the kobes they sold out... good thing cuz i really didnt want to spend money lol

Originally Posted by denverairforce

regarding Sole posting his Chalks, i think it's good to see the actual pics of shoes that are available at outlets, it can give people an idea of defects or blemishes on the shoe if there are any, which can affect peoples willingness to purchase. I don't see anything wrong with it. people post their b-grade CDP come ups regularly. this isn't any different. I'm not trying to get in the middle of it, just saying it's not like he's just blatantly posting random pick ups, it was still outlet-related.

Thanks denverairforce u said that best my friend. It seems a lot of people want to get e-fam for calling someone out. Nice pick up sole, wish i wouldnt haveslept on those

yay, got my kobe III's. comfy, nice.

but to dang small, i read to get 1/2 sz. smaller, joints are snug

Originally Posted by steeda972003

Dawsonville Ga outlet-

lebron v in black i think fsr-79.99, the usual shox for 79.99 they had some black jordan flip syde in all black on back wall. Had a pair of nike lunar trainers in 11.5 white/green for 49.99, smaller sizes had a couple of the lunar trainers in grey/green for 49.99. they had a couple of pairs of jordan phly black/cement in 12 and up didn't check sizes.

Ross Marietta, GA-nothing worth mentioning

Thanks steeda. Was going hit both of these soon. Saved me some time.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

yay, got my kobe III's. comfy, nice.

but to dang small, i read to get 1/2 sz. smaller, joints are snug

meph, consensus was 1/2 size small especially when the III thread was raging strong. i personally think 1/2 size down works best for playing since the shoe islonger (if you got wide feet then reg size would work better probably) but if you are planning to wear casually then the III could possibly be better at truesize. but trust, if you are going to ball the snugness will help because the 3s were meant to fit like a sock on your feet and they loosen up during gameplay. i wear my kobes and all my other bball shoes for basketball only so thats where I am getting my opinion. I generally wear jordans for casual since i feellike the kobes and newer tech bball shoes would be wasted for casual wear (just my preference since im paying so much for them i want to utilize the"technology" they put into the shoe so to speak). Hope that helps bud.

ive played in the 3s true size when i got my first pair and my foot just kept slipping around so i had to get half size down after that, so not sure what youplan to do with them but i think you said for balling, so it should be fine. They fit snug for me as well but they run well on the court...if anything justwear dri-fit socks or something. i wish they sold dri fit socks with nike thick ankle protection because the 3 cut up my ankle if im wearing low cut socks.

As to the posting of pictures i didnt mean to call you out specifically but its just a problem when everyone starts doing a pickup post. in regards to thedefects comment from denver i see your point but you forget b-grades are imperfect, some have visible defects some dont so could you imagine how many differentpics we would get posted on here if we posted to see defects before deciding to order? It would be a pickup thread or maybe we can create a b-grade comparisonthread
wink.gif
B-grades "are like a box of chocolate my friend, you neverknow what you are going to get." but im just making my comment to save us from e-clutter since we've had so many people in the past post pics likecrazy (not that he was posting loads of pics).

anyways, i meant no harm. have a good one fellas.

Yo did anyone order the Kobe iii Asia from that store in Santa Fe?

I ask because I ordered a size 9.5 and I just got it today and they sent me a 9.5 paired with a 8.5 so I have different sized shoes. If someone out thereordered a 8.5 and they put it with a 9.5 (LOL) I got the other one.

I called them and told them and they said to send it back and they'll refund me my shipping costs so...the dude with my 9.5 do that. HAHAHAHA!

Originally Posted by kabobking

Yo did anyone order the Kobe iii Asia from that store in Santa Fe?

I ask because I ordered a size 9.5 and I just got it today and they sent me a 9.5 paired with a 8.5 so I have different sized shoes. If someone out there ordered a 8.5 and they put it with a 9.5 (LOL) I got the other one.

I called them and told them and they said to send it back and they'll refund me my shipping costs so...the dude with my 9.5 do that. HAHAHAHA!
roll.gif
@ ur sn.... kabobking....
roll.gif

zk2 is true to size except for the ST for me, the ST are really wide for me....kobe sizing is such a toss up sometimes...im a 10 in everything else and when itcomes to kobes it varies depending on the model

zk1 = half size down
zk2 = true size
zk2 ST and Lites = half size down
zk3 = half size down
zk4 = true size

all my sizing is for bball purposes, not casual wear if casual id probably just stick with true size.

i have a normal to slightly wide foot and like them fitted but not too snug or too big. just my experience with kobe shoes....can never order online with thekobe line unless ive had them on my feet at least once.

hope you find your size memphisboi!!!

i have a pair of zk2 sts sz 12 and they are massive on me... but i have a pair of zk4s sz 12 and they are perfect.... kobe and lebron lines always get me fornot trying them on.

Does anyone want these?
Add 20 for shipping (UPS Ground + tracking number + insurance) on top of the cost for each pair (50).
Will combine shipping for multiple purchases.
Plus, a tip if you're feeling generous...
wink.gif

All are DS with no box, bought from Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa, CA.
If no one wants them they will be returned to store. I have these in hand, ready to ship.

Air Jordan I Phat Low-- White/Ceramic-Crt Purple-Stealth-- "Phoenix Home"-- sz 10.5
Zoom Kobe III-- B-Grade (don't see anything wrong with them though) BLACK/CANYON GOLD-VRSTY PURPLE-- "Asia Exclusive"-- sz 12
Foamposite Lite-- Black/Black-- sz 12.5
Zoom MVP-- Neutral Grey/Orange Blaze-- "Supreme-- Steve Nash"-- sz 10.5
Air Jordan Force Fusion VI-- White/Black-Infared-- sz 10

Pictures:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2rr6xvl.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2m3sqs0.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2exsyty.jpg

edit**
sorry, didn't want to e-clutter the post, so you'll have to click on the links.
laugh.gif

Damn, I wish I would have known the ZK2 Strength's ran big. Just ordered my normal size from the outlet a day ago...
ohwell.gif
Hopefully they'll still work...

Got the Kobe 3 asias from Santa fe. Talked to Neil specifically saying do not flip my shoe box around and ship it.. and guess what?They did just that.. He evensaid double box is no problem.
Oh well at least i dont have a9.5 and a8.5 lol Thanks again to Memphis!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

hey does anyone know if all black low top AF1's are in outlets?

Yeah, there were some at the Lake Elsinore outlets for 74.99. I think it was FSR. I went 3 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom