June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Got the Kobe 3 asias from Santa fe. Talked to Neil specifically saying do not flip my shoe box around and ship it.. and guess what?They did just that.. He even said double box is no problem.
Oh well at least i dont have a9.5 and a8.5 lol Thanks again to Memphis!
Philly double boxed,
pimp.gif

double box for me too from philly.butthey left the sensor on it.used pliers to take it off. shoes are flawless. thanks for the info Memph
pimp.gif

$64 well spent..I went true to size and they are snug but still good to go
pimp.gif

air-jordan-1-low-phat-08fw-1.jpg

eastbay has these on sale for $60. Size 11+

Sorry, wasnt sure if that was considered a steal or not..

Picked these up at Marshall's - anyone know what they are? The date stamp is 980507 - May of 1998! Size 12, not my size, but they were in great shape andwere so random I had to pick them up.

^^ prob some dude who swapped the tags with something that was sitting in his closet with some wear....

Originally Posted by dyyhard

^^ prob some dude who swapped the tags with something that was sitting in his closet with some wear....

I'm pretty sure they are actually Deadstock, the bottoms are just a little dirty from sitting around the store. If any of you can identify them, or any ofyou big footers need them, let me know.

Thanks!

nordstrom rack chino hills has tight %+%! if you're a 12.

sz. 12 jordan 1 infared - 49.99

sz. 12 vans syndicate olsen hi - 29.99

sz 12. vans syndicate sk8-hi pendelton - 29.99

Originally Posted by sidnacious

nordstrom rack chino hills has tight %+%! if you're a 12.

sz. 12 jordan 1 infared - 49.99

sz. 12 vans syndicate olsen hi - 29.99

sz 12. vans syndicate sk8-hi pendelton - 29.99
good lookin out on the info. most likely if i go out there and scoop that up. someone will have already gotten to it. it's worth a try though.will update when i get back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kobefan23

Damn, I wish I would have known the ZK2 Strength's ran big. Just ordered my normal size from the outlet a day ago...
ohwell.gif
Hopefully they'll still work...
should be fine bud. i had to go half size down for the ST to fit well for playing so you should be fine true to size at the very least. nice pickup

Got the Kobe 3 asias from Santa fe. Talked to Neil specifically saying do not flip my shoe box around and ship it.. and guess what?They did just that.. He even said double box is no problem.
i guess you cant resell for much then since the box is inside out....o wells.
wink.gif

jk
tongue.gif

^I agree with the weird sizing on Kobe's. I got an 8 in the Kobe I's, and those are uncomfortably snug. Got an 8.5 in the Kobe II's, but those wereHUGE on me, so I returned those. Bought a pair of the Kobe II ST's, and those are an 8 and fit perfect. Weird. BTW, I play ball in the I's and IIST's, and I had planned on playing in the II's, but were too big and an 8 was not available at the time.

That happend to me with the all star XXIII and the CDP II's ever since that happend, now I always order twins except from South Chicago, THEYALWAYS DOUBLE BOX!!
pimp.gif

Footlocker 50% off this weekend.

copped:
Flightposite Lite Blk/Blk $50
Jordan True Flights Black/Red $50

cant beat that price!!!

Originally Posted by sf savage

any outlets still have lebron vi chalks and lebron vi red/white in 9-9.5?
posted a few pages back.

you can call nike find and give them the product number of the chalks and they'll find them for you if they're still some 9-9.5s

Back
Top Bottom