June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Don't give up, anyone. I called 300 times when they dropped at AZ.
laugh.gif

Alright you pulled my leg.....plus $117 with free shipping sounds like a GO!
eek.gif

CAN PEOPLE ASK WHAT SIZES ARE LEFT?

I don't want to keep calling, only to get through an hour later and realize my size was sold out half an hour prior to my call....
eyes.gif

I finally got through. The girl's name is Janelle (sp?) she was very nice and helpful. Props to Nikemansince82! Don't give up guys, keep trying.

i bet i can imagine that feeling of "OH SNAP ITS RINGINGGGGGGGGGGGGG and you accidentally hang up" lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i bet i can imagine that feeling of "OH SNAP ITS RINGINGGGGGGGGGGGGG and you accidentally hang up" lol
It happened to me today, the girl picked up and I pressed "end call", after 200 calls I got used to pressing the "call button"followed by "end call". But I kept trying. Don't give up man.

i was just thinking about that hahaha

Originally Posted by ravy02

It happened to me today, the girl picked up and I pressed "end call", after 200 calls I got used to pressing the "call button" followed by "end call". But I kept trying. Don't give up man.

damn that suck's. i know what you mean. after hitting end call

and redial so many times you just get used to it. but don't give up,

just keep trying and eventually you will get thru

FYI those Penny 3's are sold out at that store in Tennessee, so don't bother calling. Memphisboi, are there any other locations of that store in yourarea?

Back
Top Bottom