June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

^hmm.. thats tru.. they'll probably say then the other family member is left out
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Got my pairs.....

using different info to get more than 1 pair FTW....

haha damn all these people trying to get one pair and you're flaunting that you cheated to get two? haha get your flame suit on buddy.
flame suit? why? because he can get two pairs and others can't?
laugh.gif

hey I could care less I got my pair the first time around. i'm just saying you got people trying 200 and 300 calls who can't get through to buy onepair and somebody comes on here saying "hey I bought two already" it's gonna anger these cats trying real hard to get one. i'm justsaying... buy 50 for all I care. I didn't need more than the one pair I bought.

sz 8, 9, 11, 14 are left...and they are out of my sz so have to pass to other peep.

Just got threw after a ton of calls , got an 11.5 size 8, 9, 8.5, 11, an 12 are left. They only have three people working, super nice and friendly.

Finally got through and got my size after 300+ calls!

By the way, girl just told me they only have size 8, 8.5, 11, and 11.5 left - take it for what its worth...I suspect that's only what she remembered, notreally 100% accurate based on the tone of her voice.

Anyways, no free shipping for me either, but I wasn't going to hold up the lines and complain about a few dollars
laugh.gif

the girls were very nice, i'm sure they must be tired of the phones but they were very cool!!

I'm on hold getting my XI in a size 11!! It's just luck I think I only called like 25 times. I'll try and get an update on what's left

i brought my girlfriend with me to the store so i can cop two since they were limiting purchases to 1 per customer...good luck to all you guys that are tryingto place phone orders...the two pairs that i got dont seem to have any flaws...i will post pics later

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Got my pairs.....

using different info to get more than 1 pair FTW....

haha damn all these people trying to get one pair and you're flaunting that you cheated to get two? haha get your flame suit on buddy.
flame suit? why? because he can get two pairs and others can't?
laugh.gif

hey I could care less I got my pair the first time around. i'm just saying you got people trying 200 and 300 calls who can't get through to buy one pair and somebody comes on here saying "hey I bought two already" it's gonna anger these cats trying real hard to get one. i'm just saying... buy 50 for all I care. I didn't need more than the one pair I bought.
True. If I was one of those people I would be mad.

I'm trying to call right now again as we speak but for another pair of shoes and I can't get through....ah oh well, I'll try later.

I can try to get you that Daaznfella since your a local like me, but you gotta give me your info it's only 1 per customer

I'm over it...too many calls without getting through and now I see my size 12's are gone. Oh well...crispy pack chilling in the closet at home.

Not trying to gloat, but I got my size 11 after about 300 calls and sitting on hold for a good 10 minutes. I was told that was one of the last 11s available,but they still had 8s and 9s.

Also, they have EVERY colorway of the Lil Penny shirts, both the "In Penny We Trust" (black/gold, purple/silver) as well as the "The World isMine, Baby" (Blue and Black) all $20 and all FSR. The sales associate I was speaking to normally works in apparel and knew this for a fact
wink.gif

As others already have, just want to say thank you to the associates at South Chicago once again. Handled in a very professional and efficient manner,especially given the circumstances!

Back
Top Bottom