June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ EXPLAIN, PLEASE.
I asked to price match and was told they cant because thats a clearance store.

I called, talked to guy who looked up the shirts for me , i nicely said " by chance do you all price match, because another nike outlet had it for 9.99"

he goes " 9.99 " ?

i said yes, in florida, would you like the number?

he said , nah i believe you, you good.

he said 9.99 each, plus he " asked " me did i find it through nikefind for free shipping.

O' happy day.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

that's an awesome deal on those tailwinds, don't sleep, that was a well made retro.
Precisely. I snatched-up a couple pairs when UO had them for $50 a couple months back...I'm pretty tempted to grab another pair now. I'mjust a sucker for running shoes with sock liners. These always remind me of the AM180s...so comfy
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^ EXPLAIN, PLEASE.

I called, talked to guy who looked up the shirts for me , i nicely said " by chance do you all price match, because another nike outlet had it for 9.99 "

he goes " 9.99 " ?

he said 9.99 each, plus he " asked " me did i find it through nikefind for free shipping.

O' happy day.

Does anybody know if they have any left and if I can use a gift card over the phone?

Originally Posted by clean sole

Originally Posted by denverairforce

that's an awesome deal on those tailwinds, don't sleep, that was a well made retro.
Precisely. I snatched-up a couple pairs when UO had them for $50 a couple months back...I'm pretty tempted to grab another pair now. I'm just a sucker for running shoes with sock liners. These always remind me of the AM180s...so comfy
wink.gif
lol, i got a pair then as well, posted the info here right after I copped, of course. haha. yes these are comfy. nice retro. they won'tlast at that price.

I pais full amount and shipping. I never want to hassle people. It ended up being $27.26 or something. I don't mind, I had a gift card so it was cool

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I pais full amount and shipping. I never want to hassle people. It ended up being $27.26 or something. I don't mind, I had a gift card so it was cool

how many pairs did you buy? Shipping is always like 5-8 bucks for 1 pair for me.

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

how many pairs did you buy? Shipping is always like 5-8 bucks for 1 pair for me.

I bought only a t-shirt lol

^ EXPLAIN, PLEASE.

I called, talked to guy who looked up the shirts for me , i nicely said " by chance do you all price match, because another nike outlet had it for 9.99 "

he goes " 9.99 " ?

O' happy day.
They told me they will price match also, this dude was cool!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Leesburg outlets has the Lil Penny T's only about 3 in each size, $19.99:
yhst-95366634798048_2057_416654

Thanks.
i got the black and blue one.

pimp.gif

as of two weeks ago, they had fsr of both tees at folsom for 19.99
any other colors? anybody have style code/number for these?

^ EXPLAIN, PLEASE.

he goes " 9.99 " ?

O' happy day.
They told me they will price match also, this dude was cool!!
happy.gif

what store did you get them for 9.99 each? thanks ahead of time

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Also, I don't remember, but was someone on here looking for a pair of these?? IIRC, they were a size 10, I've seen them everytime I go to my local Ross.

someone help me out with a sz 13 in these...PLEASE

I got those teal Goretex NBs for $45 shipped off eBay. I'm pretty sure the seller had gotten them at Ross, no box. I don't have one around, soregardless of what he paid it was a good deal for me.

South Chicago update aLOT of the apparel section and basketball footwear sections were EMPTY! (like half empty) An employee said they should be getting a lot of stuff on Wednesday.Nothing Jordan related as those shelves are pretty full (mostly fusions, but note $70 for the blk/olive six rings and $60 for the retro XVs). The two lebronspictured are mostly sizes 8 and smaller and 13 and larger. They had two 11s in the red color. Hope this helps guys!

good looks on the tailwinds
wink.gif
... i copped em
pimp.gif
... im actually going to wear these to the gym
laugh.gif
... hopefully they straight

Back
Top Bottom