June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

just got back from jeffersonville nothing to conversated besides they marked about 20pairs of shoes down also had 2 pair of lbj 6 marked down to 59.99 andjordan af1/20 brown and red marked to 59.99 i copped for the hell of it. also hade whithe an orange jordan 8 (99.99). kids shoe were marked up since the lasttime.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nordstroms Rack
Chicago - State/Washington

30w8jzd.jpg

^ yes....those are Summit Lakes Hornets LBJ 6. This was only pair in store - sz 8.5 - $49.99
eek.gif
And I thought I got a good deal on 83$

those penny shirts that say "the world is mine" are dope
pimp.gif

not having any luck with those Kobe II St. Called 3 different stores and they only had small sizes or none at all
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

yo i just got off the phone with south chicago i ordered the 6 rings and freeship (nikefind)she said they were 69.99 but rang up 49.99 (no ducktales ) so if uwant to order a pair at that price better call before she changes the price

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nordstroms Rack
Chicago - State/Washington

30w8jzd.jpg

^ yes....those are Summit Lakes Hornets LBJ 6. This was only pair in store - sz 8.5 - $49.99
eek.gif
And I thought I got a good deal on 83$

those penny shirts that say "the world is mine" are dope
pimp.gif
xBiker, you still got a deal if you got them in your size. I can't squeeze into a sz 8.5.

I'm gonna eyeball those Penny tees at the outlet too. I almost bought them at full price at Niketown - glad I didn't! I believe they are that casualdri-fit too!

Originally Posted by reakeon23

yo i just got off the phone with south chicago i ordered the 6 rings and freeship (nikefind)she said they were 69.99 but rang up 49.99 (no ducktales ) so if u want to order a pair at that price better call before she changes the price

is that six rings the black/ purple one??? also what do i need to do to get free shipping like you did..thanks for the help

Originally Posted by karxken

yo i just got off the phone with south chicago i ordered the 6 rings and freeship (nikefind)she said they were 69.99 but rang up 49.99 (no ducktales ) so if u want to order a pair at that price better call before she changes the price

is that six rings the black/ purple one??? also what do i need to do to get free shipping like you did..thanks for the help
Just mention you found out through "Nikefind".
wink.gif

Okay, putting in some more work for this thread. I do not have any more information and probably wont be going back to these places for months as I do not havea car. Not sure on sizes, most had a FSR or close to it. Call and ask because I do not know.

Prime Outlets
11211 120th Ave #80
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158

Gurnee Mills
6170 W. Grand Ave
Ste 569
Gurnee, IL. 60031

ronaldo-dunk-low-supreme-2.jpg

random sizes $24.99 (318643-071)

size 7 only! $139.99

Originally Posted by karxken

The six rings are the black/olve army green. I was going to buy those at $69.99! too bad I got em at another outlet for $56 oh well haha

^
yes, in fla. cant remember which one though...

Hmmmm..... i might have to get down on those blk/olive green 6 rings for 49.99

^^ Just called Memph. Priced Marked at $69.99. Where can you cop the world is mine t's?

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

^^ Just called Memph. Priced Marked at $69.99. Where can you cop the world is mine t's?
Those are at 3 different outlets, Leesburg, Va is pretty much all done after I posted the info on the 1/2 thread, they had a bunch of bulk orders.
They are also at the South Chicago and Las Vegas outlets. Hope that helps.

Check your local Ross.

Alpharetta GA Ross had ONE pair of CDP II's sz. 12 for 34.99.

I'll probably sell since I wear a 13...eventhough I really wanted to be able to keep this jawn.

Also, Ross near Gwinnett GA had Orange/Grey AJ 8's for 39.99.

jordanxmichael great update
pimp.gif

I want those Bron V's and VI's so bad but I dont do phone orders
grin.gif

yo south chicago jus called back sayin that they have to charge me 69.99 for them 6 rings but the manager enclosed a $gift card and some black nike swoosh soxfor the mishap i am good with that. so i wasnt tryin to misinform anybody. also said some of the boxes were missed priced and the same time he was changin themprices he said they were in the system for 79.99 . i think i still got a deal

memphisboi55 wrote:

why not?

I dont have a credit card and the persons whos credit card I would have use doesnt like to give out there cc info over the phone
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom