June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

have nike free's hit the outlets?

Went to the Nike Outlet in Dolphin mall in miami awhile back...and the had the free v4 ( or the latest version ) for 50.00 but i got it for for 35 cuz it was30% off hash

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Went to the Nike Outlet in Dolphin mall in miami awhile back...and the had the free v4 ( or the latest version ) for 50.00 but i got it for for 35 cuz it was 30% off hash
I've seen a lot of Free's at my local rugged wearhouse

Marshall's in Rockville, MD. has the
Purple tailwind 92's 336611 181 FSR $34.99
CB 34 316940 281 sizes 9.5-10.5 $49.99

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by mrmadison

so do spots like marshalls let you do phone orders as well?

no. they are a discount retailer and do not ship.

thanks.. yeah i had a feeling they didnt..

but yeah i can confirm.. ross in ga has the stealth 8's the one in johns creek had a 7 left.. and they had these anniversary NB's the purple ones withthe 3m toe with the nb's all over it.. but no gore-tex
frown.gif

Damn, Pleasant Prairie is loaded! What is this 20% coupon everyone is talking about? I might have to hit up WI and snag a bunch of junk if I can grab thatcoupon. Blackout VIs, 97s, Foam boots, Deions, LBJ Vs on the low.....hot damn!

Went to the Nike Outlet in Dolphin mall in miami awhile back...and the had the free v4 ( or the latest version ) for 50.00 but i got it for for 35 cuz it was 30% off hash

Should I just look up style numbers online and use the nikefind?

On those foam boats, yup....finally got around to ordering a pair...but just a heads up...

Pleasant Prairie has the boots, but they have them listed at $99.99, or they did yesterday at least.

Gurnee has them also, but listed at $49.99. If you're calling Pleasant Prairie for them instead for whatever reason, ask them if they'll price match.

yeah, everyone thinking pleasant prairie has the foam boots for the price shown its not that outlet. In the middle of that listing there is a # that separateswhats at one outlet with whats at a completely different outlet. Everything below the Deion's are at a different outlet in terms of price wise. Thanksfor that drop by the way jordanxmichael

Keke, I'd say foam boots run a half size bigger.

Should I just look up style numbers online and use the nikefind?
yea just look up the product numbers and do a nike find.. and this NEW frees run small like a 1/2 size

^i think they run true to size. Im a true 9.5 in retros,AMs, jordans. etc. Im a 9 in goadomes but wear a 9.5 in foam boots.
If you go .5 down, the foam boots may fit okay,but once you sit, and for a llong period of time, your feet hurt. IMO stay true to size.

btw, Hare, my penny tees came in today. thanks again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody see any nike free hybrid boots around? i called nikefind and they said they had some at the lv outlet, but that was a lie. anyways, pm me if anybodyknows where to find them in an 11.5/12.

Just ordered those SB Trainer II's *Black/Blue* in a size 10
and the Foam Boots in a size 10..stay true to size just in case they fit different..if there a lil big i'll double sock it..

Used "nikefind" to get the free shippin..

Just got my XI from South Chicago. They look great! To bad they only look great, I own '96 XI and '01 XI, and there is no comparison.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just ordered those SB Trainer II's *Black/Blue* in a size 10
and the Foam Boots in a size 10..stay true to size just in case they fit different..if there a lil big i'll double sock it..

Used "nikefind" to get the free shippin..
how much was your total?

Back
Top Bottom