June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

How much for those grey/blue zk3s??
The ace zk3 did hit. I don't know when or where. But I bought a pair of ace zk3s last year off eBay and they had a Lil stain and a "b" on theinside tag- no lie

^^they probably hit florida because i seen some seller on ebay from florida with the box top cut.

Nike outlet in Lancaster PA had Lebron V's black/white/crimson and Melo M4's in black/gold and black/red

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

More from South Chicago outlet. They rearranged the store making room for more footwear and less apparel as someone stated earlier. Here's a few new items they got in, FSR as of yesterday morning
Do you remeber if they had these in a 12?

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ what do you believe FSR means?

laugh.gif

probably thinking "For Some Reason"

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

hmmm, been wantin these:

that's not a bad price, but these are all over the outlets, ross, and nordstrom rack. Picked up my pair for 28 at a ross.

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

South Chicago Basketball Update below

Lebron Chalk ( still $129.99 I believe, but I was at another store and they were $99.99 ). They will price match, just ask store manager and they will match Pleasant Prairie Factory price.
I just called them but they wouldnt price match to $100
frown.gif

RACK- Shaumburg, IL had grey HDs sz12 -All shoes listed were $49.99 Blue/white Melo 5 sz9.5
Black/lime green fusion sz13
White/ navy Jordan olympias sz10
black jumpman pros sz10.5
Tons of low fusion 20s
Low laser velco(blk) sz11
Tons of HDs orange, red, navy, ect. Sz12 n up
Bunch of white/red DT max n fusion 20s in sz9 n under.

Couldn't go to any other shop cuz I'm with my wifey n her sister :-|
next trip is all me

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

6$ :

Click me.

got me a xxl.
damn just missed out, good looking out though memphis
cosign, woulda been nice to match all the bred jordans from last year

They hve these at Ross. Picked one up for 7.99 or $8.99 a couple weeks ago. Then seen one again abt a week ago.

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

South Chicago Basketball Update below

Lebron Chalk ( still $129.99 I believe, but I was at another store and they were $99.99 ). They will price match, just ask store manager and they will match Pleasant Prairie Factory price.
I just called them but they wouldnt price match to $100
frown.gif

Talk to John, he knows PP has them at $99.99. He matched mine after verifying at that store. As long as another store/website has it and they verify it, theywill match. John will take care of you.

Local Ross's around here are straight garbage. Nothing at all. But if you wear a sz. 4X or 5X they had some long sleeved Cavi shirts for $19.99

1h5q92.jpg

Back
Top Bottom