June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by caliboitoy417

Just Copped A pair of ZKIII"S in Philly. only sz. 10's and under left..good lookin memphisboi

no prob. called back to get me another sz.10.5 to ball in... all gone.
frown.gif

costa mesa NR
soldier IIs, blue chips, team shox plenty
one pair of red KDs sz 10
black/blue huarache 09 sz 10

and a whole lot of nothing else.

Any outlets still have any Kobe II Strengths?

I been to every ross near me and Outlet, but found nothing.

There was a couple Penny tees, the in penny we trust tee in black/gold and Purple size Large at the Ontario Mills outlet.

I had to look in the clearence rack for them, but they were there.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ exactly what he said, the price is $34.99 better than the rack if you can find em

really, the Ross around me is charging $29.99

Angel

My local Ross stores have the Soldier II's for $29.99 as well, but there is never anything smaller than a 12. I've been looking for an 8 or 8.5 inthem, any colorway.

I just called this outlet because someone posted info on them having the Kobe II USA strengths at the beginning of the month so I figured what the hell.

Turns out they had one pair of Kobe II's White/Yellow/Purple left in stock that happened to be my size so I quickly phone ordered.

Came out to 41.99 on clearence, box was beat up according to him, but that's fine.

His name was Aldo, so you guys might want to give it a try, but like I said, he stated these were the last pair.

Viejas Factory Stores
5005 Willows Rd. H102
Alpine, CA 91901

discover mills outlet...not much really but heres what i saw

those vandals were only a 11.5 like 49.95

most everything else was a FSR

they had black box all black sb lows but only 8 and under...but a lot of them

even though I swore I never would support the uptown-jordan mix..for 45 I might cop those fusion 6..good looks

Torrance Ross had shox experience 2s for 45.... sz 11+

They also had soldier as 13and jordan phlys sz 12.5

Kobe II Strengths USA - Various Sizes 39.99

Prime Outlets
3939 Interstate 35 N.
Suite 798
San Marcos, TX 78666

Ordered my pair in an 11, I know they have a 10.5 for sure.

They originally charged me 54.99, but gave me a call back saying the price had changed to 39.99 for some reason. Either way, enjoy!

Ross in Santa Monica has nothing. I went to the Nordstrom Rack at Howard Hughes over the weekend and all they had that was of interest were theblack/green/yellow/ KDs in size 8.5 and 11.5.

I know this is only for deals, but we are always talking about Ross so I think that this link is onlyfitting...

So true, just watch.

Kobe II Strengths USA - Various Sizes 39.99

Prime Outlets
3939 Interstate 35 N.
Suite 798
San Marcos, TX 78666

IM REALLY CONSIDERING THEM KOBE 2'S. I LOVE MY KOBE 2S TO BALL IN!

BUT DAMN I HAVE BOUGHT CARMINE 6, 1/2 CENTS, KOBE 3's and Huarache 2k4's ALL IN THE PAST WEEK..

MUST.... SAVE......... MONEYYYYYYY!

Originally Posted by kabobking

Ross in Santa Monica has nothing. I went to the Nordstrom Rack at Howard Hughes over the weekend and all they had that was of interest were the black/green/yellow/ KDs in size 8.5 and 11.5.

I know this is only for deals, but we are always talking about Ross so I think that this link is only fitting...http://www.youtube.com/wa...pYFI&feature=related

So true, just watch.

thanks was going to go today but now ill go to long beach rack

^ Should get a pair and keep it DS. They'll be something to fuss about in a couple of years.

It's like one of those shoes that ended up cheap as hell, then all the sudden you can't seem to find a pair your size at a decent price.

Who wouldn't for less than 40 dollars? It's suppose to be one of the best basketball shoes made technology wise.

Back
Top Bottom