June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

^Which Colorway Zilla's
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by jcliz

Stopped by Jeffersonville yesterday on the way to watch my Reds poop down their legs against the Sox.

i gave the lady the style code for the carbon fiber flight 95s to get a price check and they said they dont have them in the system???

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Franklin Mills outlet has the jordan flight club backpack for $59.99 eastbay has it for $119.99

Is it the one that says "Flight Club" on it or without. If its the one with Flight Club written on it, do you or anyone know if Franklin Mills shipsbackpacks?

BTW went to Ross in Venice and SM...nothing at Venice, but SM did have some air assaults, a pair of size 8 kds, and a pair of size 10 air max.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

went to san ysidro yesterday only things worth mentioning
huarache 09s black/blue FSR 69.99
barkley godzillas FSR 79.99
Zoom flight 96 black/grey and black/blue FSR 49.99

They had some Zoom Kobe II ST on hash wall for 44.99.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Those Godzillas have been at San Ysidro for a while. Hopefully we'll get a price drop soon.

i just called and they said they only have a 8 and a 8.5.

anyone else see these at an outlet?

how does nike find work. do you have to do it instore or can you call?

you should be able to use it over the phone. just call your local outlet and ask if they have the shoes you're looking for (use the style number with colorcode) and if they don't, ask them to search other factory stores in the country if they can. or you can always just try calling 1800806NIKE and ask them todo a factory store search as well, but I think they use a different system than what they use in stores. I could be wrong about that part, though.

They have a FSR of these Zoom MVP's at the Niagara Falls USA outlet $49.99..

nike-zoom-mvp-white-black-red.jpg

Im still looking for these though anyone seen em in the outlets let me know...

2d9bgis.jpg

Originally Posted by Jumpoffjune

Anyone see those Jordan 1 PHAT in the OG cw around still....im looking for 8.5 or 9....

Lancaster PA has the White Cement FSR for about $70 I believe if you mean OG Phat colorway. If you mean the Bred Colorway then I dunno.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Those Godzillas have been at San Ysidro for a while. Hopefully we'll get a price drop soon.

are u serious i saw a grip of boxes of them im pretty sure of it they've been sittin on the shelves for so long

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by ed2trey

are u serious i saw a grip of boxes of them im pretty sure of it they've been sittin on the shelves for so long
when i went about a month ago, there were literally two columns full

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Im still looking for these though anyone seen em in the outlets let me know...

2d9bgis.jpg
They also have them at the Opry Mills Outlet - FSR
615-514-0204
very comfortable shoe to ball in, i got mine at nordstrom rack for 50 bucks too

Back
Top Bottom