June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
It is.

Yall just mad cause WWE can swing their figurative member all over wrestling and no matter how mad or bothered you all get, it doesnt matter.

I love it so much.

Even if no one buys a ticket to a house show ever again, it really doesnt matter.

When AEW passes WWE up what will you say then?

Yall fail to realize, WWE isnt even trying and theyre well ahead #1.

In money, stature, you name it.

If they even decide to attempt to try, no other promotion stands a chance.

Yall should be happy yall got a small piece of land on WWE's farm.

You all want AEW to beat WWE.

But AEW just wants to be WWE.

And it all hurts your hearts.

Not only can they not be WWE, they cant surpass it, double fails, that doesnt equate to doing anything better.

Please answer the question.

What does WWE do better than AEW?

We aren't talking about $$$, of course WWE is #1 there.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee I finally got caught up on the docu shows..The Bret Hart one was really good..Most of it was stuff I knew because I read his book (one of my top 5 autobiographies on wrestlers)..Really glad to see Hitman at peace these days..Had no idea his hot wife was so much younger than him..And this special just reminded me exactly how damn good Bret was in the ring..If we're going by in ring work alone he's easily in my Top 5..

The Dynamite doc was good too..I knew he was a piece of trash, but wasn't fully aware of how terrible he was to his family..His ex-wife is/was a piece of work though..Making excuses/downplaying his violence and behavior was sad to see..I didn't know that Bret's ex-wife was sisters with Tom's ex-wife..

- Former WWE NXT, Ring of Honor and TNA Champion Samoa Joe is back with World Wrestling Entertainment after being released this past April by the company. Joe will be working exclusively for the WWE NXT brand.

PWInsider.com is told that Triple H "snatched him back" as soon as possible. One source told PWInsider.com that the second a decision by others to "let Joe back on the board", Triple H was not happy and wanted him back in NXT as opposed to being elsewhere outside of WWE's auspices. Triple H was the point person responsible who initially brought Joe to WWE in 2015 for NXT and at one point, had even given him a pretty unique deal where he was able to continue working independent dates, although that later evolved into a more traditional deal.

Joe has been seen at the WWE Performance Center at least once in recent weeks. He was not backstage at last night's Takeover.

Joe last wrestled in February 2020 after being pulled from the ring due to concussion issues. Joe was not taking bumps when recently seen at the PC.

The belief is that while he could wrestle at some point, that is not the goal here and Joe will instead focus more on non-wrestling duties. With the tease that there needs to be a "change" declared by William Regal, it may be that Joe ends up in the General Manager role or in the role of that as an enforcer for Regal.

Guess Joe still ain't cleared.

You all want AEW to beat WWE.

But AEW just wants to be WWE.

And it all hurts your hearts.

Not only can they not be WWE, they cant surpass it, double fails, that doesnt equate to doing anything better.
WWE got the best wrestler in the universe our Tribal Chief Roman Reigns
giphy.gif

- Former WWE NXT, Ring of Honor and TNA Champion Samoa Joe is back with World Wrestling Entertainment after being released this past April by the company. Joe will be working exclusively for the WWE NXT brand.

PWInsider.com is told that Triple H "snatched him back" as soon as possible. One source told PWInsider.com that the second a decision by others to "let Joe back on the board", Triple H was not happy and wanted him back in NXT as opposed to being elsewhere outside of WWE's auspices. Triple H was the point person responsible who initially brought Joe to WWE in 2015 for NXT and at one point, had even given him a pretty unique deal where he was able to continue working independent dates, although that later evolved into a more traditional deal.

Joe has been seen at the WWE Performance Center at least once in recent weeks. He was not backstage at last night's Takeover.

Joe last wrestled in February 2020 after being pulled from the ring due to concussion issues. Joe was not taking bumps when recently seen at the PC.

The belief is that while he could wrestle at some point, that is not the goal here and Joe will instead focus more on non-wrestling duties. With the tease that there needs to be a "change" declared by William Regal, it may be that Joe ends up in the General Manager role or in the role of that as an enforcer for Regal.

Guess Joe still ain't cleared.

Glass Joe ain't ever wrestling again

Being obese and brittle is a bad combo

Back
Top Bottom