26:07 AEW game news
26:45 Private Party with HFO vs Dean Alexander and Carlie Bravo
33:27 Nyla Rose with Vickie Guerrero vs Megan Bayne
37:31 Orange Cassidy with Best Friends and Kris Statlander vs Cameron Cole
41:55 Penta and Eddie Kingston with Alex vs Arik Cannon and Kevin Blackwood
47:32 Dani Jordan vs Julia Hart with Varsity Blonds
52:31 QT Marshall and Aaron Solow vs Deonn Rusman and Joe Keys
58:35 Scorpio Sky with Ethan Page vs Alex Reynolds with Dark Order

Welcome to the debut edition of “The Nubian Wrestling Advocates” on POST Wrestling! Nate Milton & Kris Ealy are joined by Rich Fann (Pro Wrestling Torch), and Sister Maria (Sistas With Sabers) for a wide-ranging conversation on the current state of the pro-wrestling business.

Topics discussed include: The current utilization of BIPOC performers in the major promotions, the importance of having diverse viewpoints in the writer’s room, which influential personalities in the business can get invited to the cookout, and the first ever “Racist Poultry Power Rankings”.

The N.W.A. Podcast: “Allow Us To Reintroduce Ourselves...” - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT AEW NJPW UFC Podcasts, News, Reviews

I don’t know how she would do on the Indies or would she have interest in Hollywood/modeling but Naomi should get release it’s clear they’ve done all they can in HIS eyes. You could just get a pc trainee to eat the pin not a former women’s champ. Naomi might be the new Mickie James :smh:

would hope one day for Naomi vs Bianca but I know better to get my hope up there.

Back
Top Bottom