June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
Wore Hart Foundation tee out to the bar. Had a surprising amount of people comment on IT. I wear different Homage shirts out all the time but never had that many people say stuff. Found IT interesting.

Majority of people brought up Shawn :smh:

I remember watching this in real time wondering what the hell was Candace thinking as Beth was heading towards the ropes. It didn’t make sense for Candace to just take the little jump like that. Beth pulling her arms right after was :sick: though

They was they handled that after she fell was terrible in general

6f13675ae530ee50ffc1c085753a1883.gif

I hope one day someone that loves wrestling is able to have control of "The Worldwide Leader in Sports Entertainment."

The current leadership has to go man..

Wore Hart Foundation tee out to the bar. Had a surprising amount of people comment on IT. I wear different Homage shirts out all the time but never had that many people say stuff. Found IT interesting.

Majority of people brought up Shawn :smh:

Man, something similar happened to me last weekend lol! Was out with the girlfriend wearing a Macho King shirt and Chalk Line Madness shorts. She was like wtf are you wearing, I gave her the shrug, and kept pushing. We then proceeded to have 4 people comment on it within an hour, including a movie theater employee yelling across the lobby and then giving us free stuff at the snack bar because I was "Macho'ed out." I WISH I was making this up. :rofl:

didn’t think ever rise would’ve been cut, I thought they were pretty entertaining

Back
Top Bottom