Junior Seau committed suicide

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Is it me or are the floodgates to the NFL-concussion issue about to blow wide open?

RIP.
This was my exact initial thought

R.I.P Junior Seau!!! FOREVER A TROJAN!! FIGHT ON #55
seau.jpg

Originally Posted by beh235

Is it me or are the floodgates to the NFL-concussion issue about to blow wide open?

RIP.
11:33 AM PDT -- Sources tell us ... Seau died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. 

I'm wondering what they're going to find when they examine his brain. So sad...

RIP

RIP.
Same here... 
frown.gif

Terrible thing to see happen, was always a stud on the field. Future HOFer. 

RIP Jr. Very sad when anyone takes their own life {celebrity or not}. Whatever demons he had were too much for him to bare.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

RIP.
11:33 AM PDT -- Sources tell us ... Seau died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. 

RIP

Do you think he intentionally shot himself in the chest and not the head for this specific reason? I remember hearing about another football player that did these so that the NFL would take notice and tests could be run on his brain. 

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

RIP
Do you think he intentionally shot himself in the chest and not the head for this specific reason? I remember hearing about another football player that did these so that the NFL would take notice and tests could be run on his brain. 

Could be the case. I had completely forgot about him trying to drive off the cliff a couple years ago too. He's been dealing with this pain for a while
30t6p3b.gif
So sad

The concussion issue was huge as is, it's going to explode now  

I have a friend who played with him in NE for 3 years. Said he was a great guy teammate and a great person. So sad.

Can TMZ just be it's own news station. What Harvey has done for "news" is remarkable. I don't believe a thing unless TMZ reports it.

R.I.P.

I will be rocking my old missions today.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

RIP

Could be the case. I had completely forgot about him trying to drive off the cliff a couple years ago too. He's been dealing with this pain for a while
30t6p3b.gif
So sad

The concussion issue was huge as is, it's going to explode now  
Just read that Seau wanted his brain donated to doctors so they can run test. He said that he wants to prove that football made him mentally ill. R.I.P. SEAU. 

Back
Top Bottom