JURY DUTY

I really didn't want to be summoned but my day is tomorrow.

What do I wear? Is there any way to be a less desirable candidate for being a juror?

laugh.gif
I made the same post last nite. I had jury duty today but it reallywasnt jury duty. I get there its a big waiting room theres 200 of us waiting to be interview . An hour later the lady says we need you to fill this packt outand you can go you will have to come back on the 5th of next month. Everyone there was with the
indifferent.gif
So i sat there for 3hrs just to answer some questions boy was heated. Ijust wore a black dress shirt, jeans and my black 19s. I suggest you bring a book or something casue you will be bored my friend. I answered some of thequestions bad so hopefully they wont pick me. Theres a question that read something like "would you agree with the rest of the jurors just to end thecase?" i said yes
laugh.gif
. so hopefully i dont get picked again hope thathelps.

Ive been putting off this whole year, will they really fine me and get locked up if I dont go? I live in FL BTW

Jury duty is also a great excuse to use in case of an absence from work or school
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I had jury duty and actually got picked. it was a crazy case too (dude convicted of killing hs 21 day old daughter) and lasted a month. I don't know howthe attorneys pick people but ur clothes havenothing to do with it lol. one dude was rocking his pj's and anoher dude was wearing a shirt that said"black christ" lol and he was white. but overall it wasn't bad. most days lasted only about 3 hours and then we were able to go home. and luckilyI had a chill jury crew. we would crack jokes and !+!+. we wuld hit up the bar like every other day when we were dismissed for the day and sometimes even seethe attorneys there lol.

If you really wanna get out of it when the attorneys start picking jurors by questions just tell them you're either A.) A criminal justice major, or B.) Agovernment major

Worked for me at least.

I wore whatever comfortable I got call in Jury Duty for this case but made an excuse and they let me go

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

If you really wanna get out of it when the attorneys start picking jurors by questions just tell them you're either A.) A criminal justice major, or B.) A government major

Worked for me at least.

this. If you know anything about law, legal aid etc. they cant pick you.

i was on a jury in a civil suit. not even that interesting of a case. deliberating was the best part. people were heated
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom