jus broke up wit my girl...depression mode starts

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Give this a few spins my dude.

you wanna make dude cry?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Why did you brake up with her in the first place?

Cosign. And what is up with NT and relationships? Dropping like flies
sick.gif

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

damn jus broke up wit my girl. we went out for bout 2 years. we broke up on christmas damn haha.

but yeh, depression is startin to kick in. hopefully itll go away in couple days but rite now all im thinkin bout is her.

i broke up wit her, so this is def a new feeling for me.

i need some new $$$+@
another one
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Me and my girl were together about a year and a half, a year and 5 months we spent fighting and being dysfunctional
roll.gif

Watching Benjamin Button last night helped me have the strength to end it.... its never to late to start new, and you have to have the strength to start over.So i guess thats what I'm gonna do.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's going to get worse, but time is your bestfriend in this case. Keep your head up man,there's plenty of good women out there and not every relationship will work[/color]
happy.gif

In a week or two she'll be letting another guy pipe.....then you'll really have the bitter-beer face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

In a week or two she'll be letting another guy pipe.....then you'll really have the bitter-beer face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear this dude always has harsh comments

keep your head up man...women come and go...you learn from each relationship(hopefully)

Me and my girl broke up a few days ago, but we never been closer. Went to the club the other night all over each other, spent christmas together, smashed astnight, exchanged gifts. Maybe some breakups are good for the relationship

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear this dude always has harsh comments
Yea, he just gets straight to the point... not everybody wants to hear/read such blunt comments all the time.. my theory is that does not reallymake it any better.

damn what is up this year, I broke up with mine on Xmas eve and didnt see it coming AT ALL

stay up man, dont try and replace her just find some new penis holsters

roll.gif
I find myself laughing at this thread until I realize I just broke up with my gf a weekbefore christmas as well.

*continues listening to Good Times-Styles P.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom