jus broke up wit my girl...depression mode starts

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I broke up w/ my girl too last night, I'm a little down, I miss her and want to see her, but I know it had to be done and we could never work.... life goes on.
Damn weren't u the guy that looked happy wit his girl in the post your girl thread.
That post has completely gone to hell, wit all these breakups. kinda glad i dont have a girl atm im brokeas hell.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Coldest Winter EVER!

tired.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

jonessssssss

Originally Posted by Mark Miwordz

u were going out for 2 years? Ur not getting over it in a couple of days...but good luck to u sir

ya.. not happening in a couple days my dude. but just give it some time. take a day to just think bout the relationship. learn from both the good and bad..

once youve done that, go get some new box. lots of it..

time and new box heals all.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

I broke up w/ my girl too last night, I'm a little down, I miss her and want to see her, but I know it had to be done and we could never work.... life goes on.
Damn weren't u the guy that looked happy wit his girl in the post your girl thread.
That post has completely gone to hell, wit all these breakups. kinda glad i dont have a girl atm im brokeas hell.
roll.gif
Yeah man.... those pics from our trip... we fought 7 out ofthe 9 days we were there
roll.gif

We weren't as happy as we look....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

roll.gif
Yeah man.... those pics from our trip... we fought 7 out of the 9 days we were there
roll.gif

We weren't as happy as we look....
frown.gif
so how about you do some venting and post some of those "special" photos she took for you

Originally Posted by TaquitoLOVER91

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

Damn this is like the 3rd or 4th BREAK UP on X-MAS!!
laugh.gif

seriously. wth is going on lulz
man for real...

i thought the holidays would bring ppl closer
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

damn what's up with breakups happening during this holiday season
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

so many break up posts on nt

Word, this is like the third one in about 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom