jus got my ride back

Op, I was having a horrible day. All day I was wondering what could make my day better and then it hit me. I figured a good story would turn my day around. I am so glad I cicked this thread because this was not just a good story, it was REALLY good story.

I am going to save this thread and read it every time I am feeling down.

God speed, op.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how hard is it to post pics? ive never done it on here.....if someone wants to pm me there cell number ill shoot them pics from my phone......i never lie bout none of my life bro......dont have to......and yes all impala's from 94 to 96 are ss....does anyone wanna see a pic of my clear image automotive tri-y headers that cost me 1500 bucks??? wanna see the suede headliner with the cash money dollar sign molded into it everywhere???? not here to brag, all i do is jus share wasup......i always wanted to experience things in my life cus i grew up in a very bad neighborhood, with a single mom and we were dirt poor. boy have things changed, thank god!....ive blown 30 racks in 5 days gambling in Vegas, i could go on and on but i don't like salt and im sure all the haters wud start showering me with it.......when ur income is huge u get to do bg things......be dedicated and stay with your grind....try and be the very best u can b at it.......in my city, everybody knows me......Oxnard, Ca......born and raised...somebody help me out and pm me a number so i can shoot u sum pics, ill b completely honest and admit my computer knowledge is sub par at best......and to the dudes who say, some peoples' priorities are out of wack, homey have u ever had a plan??? have u ever followed that plan for 12yrs, thru thick and thin, have u ever sacrificed anything???? i sure have, i roll the dice, everyday......im gambling with my life until i crap out, all day everyday......so lemme try and figure out how to post sum pics......and can i get an assist from somebody who knows this computer stuff like i know the streets, por favor.......much love to all the peeps on here who dream big, if you shoot high enuff, even if u dont hit ur target, ull hit something!!!!!!!!!

14k on some speakers though? to top it off on a old %*@ car?
either you got some really messed up priorities or you got a lot of play money
laugh.gif

if i had 14k like that i put a down payment on a brand new car

805kingpin wrote:
how hard is it to post pics? ive never done it on here.....if someone wants to pm me there cell number ill shoot them pics from my phone......i never lie bout none of my life bro......dont have to......and yes all impala's from 94 to 96 are ss....does anyone wanna see a pic of my clear image automotive tri-y headers that cost me 1500 bucks??? wanna see the suede headliner with the cash money dollar sign molded into it everywhere???? not here to brag, all i do is jus share wasup......i always wanted to experience things in my life cus i grew up in a very bad neighborhood, with a single mom and we were dirt poor. boy have things changed, thank god!....ive blown 30 racks in 5 days gambling in Vegas, i could go on and on but i don't like salt and im sure all the haters wud start showering me with it.......when ur income is huge u get to do bg things......be dedicated and stay with your grind....try and be the very best u can b at it.......in my city, everybody knows me......Oxnard, Ca......born and raised...somebody help me out and pm me a number so i can shoot u sum pics, ill b completely honest and admit my computer knowledge is sub par at best......and to the dudes who say, some peoples' priorities are out of wack, homey have u ever had a plan??? have u ever followed that plan for 12yrs, thru thick and thin, have u ever sacrificed anything???? i sure have, i roll the dice, everyday......im gambling with my life until i crap out, all day everyday......so lemme try and figure out how to post sum pics......and can i get an assist from somebody who knows this computer stuff like i know the streets, por favor.......much love to all the peeps on here who dream big, if you shoot high enuff, even if u dont hit ur target, ull hit something!!!!!!!!!
Headdesk.jpg

Originally Posted by WaitWut

14k on some speakers though? to top it off on a old $$$ car?
either you got some really messed up priorities or you got a lot of play money
laugh.gif
In his defense the '96 Impala is collectable, but 14k on a system idk bout that . . . better fly

14k on the car total or the sound system?
Yo when you need to add some video screens to your car, hit me up. I'll do it for $13k. 

pics sent to two nike talk members....dont let me down, u know who u are, i will post ur screen names and put u on blast for pming u wud help me out and post em

man, shud have a sub-forum called hater talk on here, for all u salt throwing busters.....man i wish they'd let me flame on u guys, i could speak all day on broke, hating, busters who live with there mom and hate on everybody doin good

Back
Top Bottom