21sydl.jpg

351d5ba.jpg

mn2u83.jpg

2namxef.jpg

e63qcx.jpg

30idwdv.jpg

29qnnnk.jpg

140d6o3.jpg

had to take the pics wit my girls iphone to add some comedy for all u jokers out there......i love haters, u make it so worth flossing......

cus he helped a homey out.....i did ask for a favor, i dont know how to post pics......he pm'ed me and i shot him my pics from my girls' iphone.......how ya doin riceboy???

240 amp power master alternator and so much dynomat, it adds up bro.......u know how much suede costs??? u ever go buy it even wholesale??? think about how many yards that was, then thats all new carpet also, new floor mats.....u know how much billet door sills are??? billet door pulls??? alternator was 400bucks.....door pulls and door sills were around 400 for both of em......new door panel parts were 400 bucks......have u ever put a project car together??

cmon OP you gotta be smarter than that...

you shouldve thought it through and be like
you know what i got 14k imma sell this car and put the rest of the money on a down payment for an M3 then make a thread

instant NT god status up there with henzo dudes slurpin you left and right
pimp.gif

vorsteiner_bmw_m3_csl_image001.jpg

i don't know why i even bother, i mean i know most folks are broke nowadays, and this is a shoe forum....but man, u think folks wud b happy to see somebody shine......go play the gucci mane song shook them haters off and look in the mirror while ur listening to it......hope one day all u guys hating will even have 14k at one time.......it will prolly take u yrs to save up but hey i hope by the time ur 40 u get there....to the folks that actually make money, were a dying breed and this forum has zero love for ballers......smh.....

M3 is for rich white boys, im from the streets and thats not how we roll where im from......now if my parents were rich and i lived in beverly hills may b......

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

M3 is for rich white boys, im from the streets and thats not how we roll where im from

where i'm from we save that 14 thousand and use it for a down payment on a home, b.

18th letter, ur so smart.......could it b possible i already have that???? could it b possible thats what i make in a month????? jus saying....wink,wink,wink....

u see that scar 18th letter???? u don't get one like that skateboarding, u smart guy u......lol.....i wish we could hang out, i could show u how to live buddy.......

anyone living in socal, who is a fellow paper chaser??? dont tell me im the only indian in a room full of broke @*$ cowboys????

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

clean militaries bro

Amen!!!!! copped 2, one to stock, one to rock, jus like the nike shirt says that i have in 1 of my closets....

Back
Top Bottom