Just a heads up to all NT'ers

Why would someone pay $450 when you can definatley get on RD for $310? Dont believe the hype people. just settle down.

I know the dude that runs kays shoes personally ,hes from around my way, hes good people ,and there legit, no doubt on that,, as for the person thatsupposively got rocked by them ,, pm me and let me know how they beat you ,and I might be able to help you out...........

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't had a problem getting any CDP's, better yet the hardest time time I had period this year getting akick was the Charity 1's yesterday. Just save the loot, they just trying to have you buy into the hype, there will be CDP's around.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

DONT BUY FROM KAYSSHOES search my previous post on them, i got jerked and so have alot of others

I havent had any problems with them, but Ive heard a few horror stories from other people. I might have got lucky with them in the past, but wont take chancesagain.

Also.... this pack will sell well, but I dont think it will be as bad as everyone thinks.

Carmines are going for 200-250
Black red 4s are going for 175-250
Fire Red 5s are going for 175-200
Black Cement 3s are going for around 200

anyone see a trend here............

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom