Just a reminder, Guantanamo Bay is STILL open 728 days later.

I live in Leavenworth, KS. And about 10 min away from the Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary; I do not want the "suspected" and or "terrorists" around me in a Penitentiary.

Be it right or wrong this is the mentality that alot of Americans have towards the people being held at Guantanamo so I don't see it closing down anytime soon if ever.  At the end of the day Americans don't want "terrorists" being held in their backyard.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by laflech44

Originally Posted by Jay02

He's the main reason the oil spill occured. He had to fix his mistakes before he can worry about stuff like this.
say what?
hes sort of right. the government wanted to start a war with iran and had like 12 battleships over there so they let bp by pass some safety issues to start pumping oil. the gulf had enough oil to last the us 8 months.
but anyways bp created some weird genome bacteria to help collect the oil faster but i think thats what caused the oil spill
Where do you people come up with this crap? 
laugh.gif

He's the main reason the oil spill occured. He had to fix his mistakes before he can worry about stuff like this.
say what?
hes sort of right. the government wanted to start a war with iran and had like 12 battleships over there so they let bp by pass some safety issues to start pumping oil. the gulf had enough oil to last the us 8 months.
but anyways bp created some weird genome bacteria to help collect the oil faster but i think thats what caused the oil spill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Down By Law

say what?
laugh.gif

Rush_Limbaugh-Mugshot.jpg

&

Glenn-beck.jpg

Originally Posted by Down By Law

say what?
laugh.gif

Rush_Limbaugh-Mugshot.jpg

&

Glenn-beck.jpg

I was joking. The point i was trying to make is Obama is no different then Bush or the president before him or the president before him. People buy into everything they say. I see people are starting to turn on Obama but he's still not getting the hate that Bush did. Everyone blaming Bush for Katrina is the equivalent to blaming Obama for the oil spill.
Why didnt Bush help out the whole state of New Orleans in one day? Why didnt Obama fix the spill in a day? Politics am i right.
Thank goodness you were joking.  The main difference is that BP was a private company which was required by law to fund the cleanup and fix the leak as a result of the laws created after the Exxon Valdez spill.  BP fixed the leak and cleaned up the mess, right? 

Katrina was a natural disaster, which people expect the government to step in and help.  Katrina wasn't a $50 billion dollar corporation.  It was a hurricane. 

So they are not comparable.  That's like comparing 9/11 to the financial crisis. 

I was joking. The point i was trying to make is Obama is no different then Bush or the president before him or the president before him. People buy into everything they say. I see people are starting to turn on Obama but he's still not getting the hate that Bush did. Everyone blaming Bush for Katrina is the equivalent to blaming Obama for the oil spill.
Why didnt Bush help out the whole state of New Orleans in one day? Why didnt Obama fix the spill in a day? Politics am i right.
Thank goodness you were joking.  The main difference is that BP was a private company which was required by law to fund the cleanup and fix the leak as a result of the laws created after the Exxon Valdez spill.  BP fixed the leak and cleaned up the mess, right? 

Katrina was a natural disaster, which people expect the government to step in and help.  Katrina wasn't a $50 billion dollar corporation.  It was a hurricane. 

So they are not comparable.  That's like comparing 9/11 to the financial crisis. 

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

It is needed. I'd rather these terrorist be on an isolated island 90 miles from the United States, rather than being on US soil.

A few of my Military friends are headed to Guantanamo Bay.  I think they should keep it open.

There's been an oil spill, unemployment woes, healthcare debates, and war...and you're bringing up Guantanamo Bay?

This.

How do you know they're terrorists?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

It is needed. I'd rather these terrorist be on an isolated island 90 miles from the United States, rather than being on US soil.

A few of my Military friends are headed to Guantanamo Bay.  I think they should keep it open.

There's been an oil spill, unemployment woes, healthcare debates, and war...and you're bringing up Guantanamo Bay?

This.

How do you know they're terrorists?

And....................................................

Obama is still immensely better than Bush and what ever McCain would have been....

No matter how disappointed I am with him..... I am not oblivious to the fact that had McCain become president we'd be in much worse shape, and there would be nothing getting passed except piles of #$@%..

And....................................................

Obama is still immensely better than Bush and what ever McCain would have been....

No matter how disappointed I am with him..... I am not oblivious to the fact that had McCain become president we'd be in much worse shape, and there would be nothing getting passed except piles of #$@%..

LOL. Some people have no idea how politics work. The president is honestly just a big ol bill signer. Nothing more nothing less oh yeah and a scape goat. Blame Congress.

LOL. Some people have no idea how politics work. The president is honestly just a big ol bill signer. Nothing more nothing less oh yeah and a scape goat. Blame Congress.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

and where exactly were those prisoners supposed to go?

The dozens of Super Max prisons.. Where we already imprison terrorists...  Some that are even empty with small towns BEGGING for the prisons so they can have jobs...

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

and where exactly were those prisoners supposed to go?

The dozens of Super Max prisons.. Where we already imprison terrorists...  Some that are even empty with small towns BEGGING for the prisons so they can have jobs...

Back
Top Bottom