Just Because You Have Money....

... fame, notoriety, does not mean that you will live the good life fambs...

For anyone who thinks that being rich will solve your problems or make your life easier, do not believe it at all.

I just recently had a birthday and although I do admit that I was fortunate to be born in the situation that I'm in, but just within the last couple weeks I have realized that I am not nearly as happy or satisfied as I should be with myself.

The only girl I ever loved doesn't love me back.
Constantly living in the shadow of my father & brother.
80% of my friends are bigger gold diggers than the ******.
Money has literally ripped my extended family apart.

NT be grateful for what you have no matter your situation because I promise that someone has it worse than you.

Last edited:
true indeed.

money cant make you happy, but it can certainly give you the means and the time to find out what makes you happy.

... fame, notoriety, does not mean that you will live the good life fambs...
For anyone who thinks that being rich will solve your problems or make your life easier, do not believe it at all.
I just recently had a birthday and although I do admit that I was fortunate to be born in the situation that I'm in, but just within the last couple weeks I have realized that I am not nearly as happy or satisfied as I should be with myself.
The only girl I ever loved doesn't love me back.
Constantly living in the shadow of my father & brother.
80% of my friends are bigger gold diggers than the ******.
Money has literally ripped my extended family apart.
NT be grateful for what you have no matter your situation because I promise that someone has it worse than you.

That's what I try to convey every time someone complains about not having what they want. Be thankful what you do have cause what ever it is, it can be ripped from you in a second and be even worse off then you were before.

Agreed, but it goes for any outside/material thing.
Only true peace and balance can come from within, no outside influence or situation will ever give you peace of mind regardless of what society may lead you to think.
At the same time, there is nothing wrong with desiring money, fame or notoriety as long as you are not basing your self worth upon it
I commend you on coming to this truth op, at the same time though I see you are still caught up on a lot of negative situations in your life.
Just remember you and only you can insure your well being, the sooner you start being at peace with yourself the sooner your life will reflect that.

I commend you on coming to this truth op, at the same time though I see you are still caught up on a lot of negative situations in your life.
Just remember you and only you can insure your well being, the sooner you start being at peace with yourself the sooner your life will reflect that.

Thanks for that advice.... this life is too real sometimes :smh:

Mo money. Mo problems.

mean.gif

Thanks for that advice.... this life is too real sometimes :smh:
No problem fam, I've felt similar many times in my past.
Life is too real which is why you have to put faith in what it can do for you when you have your mind right.
Balance is key nothing is ever as good or as bad as it seems

I feel you man. My rich af relative died 2 years ago. I doubt any of his riches will get to me but the 40+ members of my family are split up in groups and are very distant now. A lot of money spent and time in court for everyone. What used to be a really big family are now enemies because everyone wants their split of the cash. Hell, even a gold digger took a huge portion of his cash and cursed him at his hospital bed. She is now in another country living off of everything she took from him. She got her own kids; college hopes paid for as well as a mansion and cars.

Money isn’t guaranteed to make you happy, but I definitely want to be ballin when I’m older.

I disagree. Having money definitely makes life easier.
THIS

If YOU not your dad/mom/brother are rich your fine. What you do with the money and those who you associate with is your fault.

OP
Find a new girl
dead the gold diggers
get out of the shadows and be happy on your own.

You dont have to worry about bills at thend end of the month, food on table or gas in the car.

Your fine

if money don't make you happy you not making enough

Quit being beta

I got money my family has money I ain't rich but if I was to be financially unstable had debt living paycheck to paycheck id be stressed the **** out

My life is fine my girl is fine just because your social life isn't what you want it to be doesn't mean its all because of money

Last edited:
THIS
If YOU not your dad/mom/brother are rich your fine. What you do with the money and those who you associate with is your fault.
OP
Find a new girl
dead the gold diggers
get out of the shadows and be happy on your own.
You dont have to worry about bills at thend end of the month, food on table or gas in the car.
Your fine

Came in here to say the same thing. On top of petty stuff that you're dealin w/ OP, ppl w/o money have to stress about how to pay bills, feed their family, etc. More stress, more health issues bc of it. So ppl w/ money deal w/ the crap rich ppl tend to deal w/ and then some

You know how your going to keep up w/ ur bills, because I don't on a $9/hr pay.

for hood person like me that came from nothing you learn those kinds of things like who not to trust and its like a 6th sense i have i can sense the fake in people,i hang out with 2 people my girl and my really close homie thats locked up other than that all the dudes i went to high school with cant relate to me im into girls gettin money doing my own thing...they into talking about sports talking about girls and thats it all talk...they werent fake or anything they just sucked...but ive had to work my balls off to get what i have so the reason i get what i want is cuz i earned it not cuz it was given to me. i didnt even get lunch money growing up, my parents didnt have a car to give me...so bet when i get money i splurge... drug problem...pssh already had one..got thru it and now im more focused on me than ever and when im asked what i want out of life i say everything i never had all the **** i dreamed of...OP your problems are not problems at all sounds like an episode of degrassi..im sorry your life is so awful go wipe your tears with some hundreds and buy your self a new biotch. 818?? whats that burbank?? yeah bunch of rich kids thinking there life is so bad...we have all this money but we are still not happy...and my boy thats locked up hes from there...never got a job never graduated just lived in his parents house and started sellin drugs his pops died and left him 70k cuz he knew giving him anymore would be foolish...that money lasted almost 3 months...he also suffered from your disease he couldnt tell what ppl were using him and would invite all these sketchy junkies over that eventually broke into house...hes been getting lucky not having to serve any prison time his lawyer the one daddy got him wiped his record clean but since daddy is longer here when he got caught with 30 grams of heroin he was gna have to answer...this kid could've had it all..he came from your neck of da woods moved out here to the desert and saw that all the "cool" kids did drugs so he wanted to be scarface..

Last edited:
i disagree too

im good but more money would def be easier

i cant think of how it would make me depressed

I disagree. Having money definitely makes life easier.
yup..

op..

-girls come and go man...cant dwell on it..

-if your being taken advantage of by friends, cut ties...not hard to do when you feel youve truly been done wrong, no matter how close the 'friend' is..

-and you seem to be financially stable because of your parents success...so instead of living in your fathers/brothers shadow, go out and do something that makes YOU HAPPY...money obviously isnt an issue, so say screw trying to live up to their standards, go live the life that makes you happy man...

nd smoke a joint..id kill to have your problems..lol...it aint as bad as u think man..especially from the outside looking in..

Yea, just imagine having all of the problems you have OP but being broke.

You need to man up.

I'm curious...what does "having" money mean? Because that is extremely subjective.

Having money to do everything you need = / = Having money to do whatever you want.

As long as I can live comfortably...pay my bills, mortgage, take care of my family, etc. I'm good.

I don't need 350 Million dollars so I can have a garage full of Lambo's and a closet full of minks. You can't take none of that **** w/ you when you leave this earth.

If you want money for a bunch of material **** that you think is going to define you...you need to look in the mirror and question yourself.

Last edited:
I'm curious...what does "having" money mean? Because that is extremely subjective.
Having money to do everything you need = / = Having money to do whatever you want
If you want money for a bunch of material **** that you think is going to define you...you need to look in the mirror and question yourself.

having money means youre able to buy material things without even thinking about it imo and good debt or no debt only.

i have everything i need, hell most americans do

even regular middle class ppl have more than they need, but ppl complain all the time

Last edited:
having money means youre able to buy material things without even thinking about it imo and good debt or no debt only.
i have everything i need, hell most americans do
even regular middle class ppl have more than they need, but ppl complain all the time

It's called greed.

I'd be happy as hell if I could take money out of the equation

Now I don't love no material things
But I'm in love with the feelings they bring

Last edited:
I think people born into money often don't develop certain survival skills or other qualities necessary to determining one's own path/appreciation.

I'll take the rose that grew from the concrete on the sidewalk right outside the flower shop over the rose that was nursed up in the florist shop.

Being born poor gives one a heightened sense of what it takes to make it and to achieve....and the appreciation for all the little things in life like family time, memories, etc.

This is not in all cases of course.....maybe just my personal experiences.

Aww somebody better call the waaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulence.

Poor dudes go through everything you posted.

Worried about a chick not loving you back? Get yambs bruh

You're not living in nobody's shadow

Yeah, try dealing with mooching *** friends when you ain't got ****.

Money usually does that, especially when nobody has none.

Back
Top Bottom