Just Blaze is Overated......

Sorry but I have to disagree with that statement. You're stating your opinion off one track? I'm pretty sure other producers have done somethingsimilar with other samples. Blaze is one of the best producers today as I see it.

Originally Posted by ejm205

Thats why I prefer Southern producers (Toomp, Runners, Cool & Dre, Mannie Fresh, etc) cause its more musical chord progressionm etc. Where East Coast is more loop your grandparents records and add drums from another record. Alot of your favorite producers do that just go to ultragraphik.com/blog and u see very little is done to the sample

I can not agree because if you take blaze look at the fabolous return of the hustle......he took a live orchestra and had them play what he drafted!!! itwas crazy just seeing that....so nah he doesnt just throw drums over a sample all the time....for the record tho cool and dre are my favorite producers rightnow!

I disagree. Your basing this off one beat? Many producers do this, Just put in work on Diplomatic Immunity 1
pimp.gif

It still makes me
laugh.gif
@ all the hate diddy use to get back in the days andnow nobody is making hot records without samples. Except for of
course Mr. Tell em....

Originally Posted by yung16

Thats why I prefer Southern producers (Toomp, Runners, Cool & Dre, Mannie Fresh, etc) cause its more musical chord progressionm etc. Where East Coast is more loop your grandparents records and add drums from another record. Alot of your favorite producers do that just go to ultragraphik.com/blog and u see very little is done to the sample

I can not agree because if you take blaze look at the fabolous return of the hustle......he took a live orchestra and had them play what he drafted!!! it was crazy just seeing that....so nah he doesnt just throw drums over a sample all the time....for the record tho cool and dre are my favorite producers right now!

Yea this aint just for Just cause Just Blaze is in my Top 5 just because of You Dont Know by Jay Z he acted a fool on that beat but the majority ofproducers who just use samples find a part of a song and just loop it. Just Blaze gets more creative most of the time so this is just one where he figured hedidnt need to do anything to beat but he gets a pass because of his other work.

Originally Posted by WWSyndicate

I disagree. Your basing this off one beat? Many producers do this, Just put in work on Diplomatic Immunity 1
pimp.gif

It still makes me
laugh.gif
@ all the hate diddy use to get back in the days and now nobody is making hot records without samples. Except for of
course Mr. Tell em....

What work? he did 2 tracks I think...... the rest was basically The Heatmakerz.

Being technical musically doesn't make you great.

Hiphop is based off simplicity dude. Compare the arrangement in Wes Montgomery's version of "Round midnight" to "Shook Ones" by mobbdeep. Both great songs, but the jazz song is 13223243242 times more complicated.

See ?

Jus Blaze is nice, one of my fav. in general

but his drums don't wow me sometimes.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Miami, FL and Orlando, FL is the South now?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

And what makes Cool N' Dre some of ya'll favorite producers in the game right now real talk.
laugh.gif

Maybe for their work with Christina Milian's last album but that was in 2006. lol.

Originally Posted by HOLA BROOKLYN

Miami, FL and Orlando, FL is the South now?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

And what makes Cool N' Dre some of ya'll favorite producers in the game right now real talk.
laugh.gif

Maybe for their work with Christina Milian's last album but that was in 2006. lol.

U failed geography class pimp? But yeah didnt know Ms. Milian dropped an album in 2006 maybe thats why u like them. But Cool & Dre remains relevantbecause they are diverse with their sound unlike many other producers. They can sample: Hate It or Love It and they can make DOWN SOUTH tracks like Chevy RidinHigh. but in no way am I saying their better than Just Blaze.

that dude blaze is great! Nuff said but I like cool and dre becuz they have all regions of music north south west and mid west type tracks if you want it theyhave it!!

Does Not Comply...

Saying Just Blaze only loops kinda shows what you want from music. The same could be said bout"Takeover." I'd take a simple loop than an overzealous producer choppin' beats into 100 pieces and makin an intricate piece of !$*+. Whatevermakes for a better end product. Plus listen "I Really Mean It" sample, then come back. Go listen to the "You Don't Know" sample thencome back.
laugh.gif

How could you possibly say that Just Blaze is overrated? NT can never be satisfied
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom