JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

call me a hater if you want

but why the hell parents buy their 17 year old kid a $60k+ car? aside from the spoiling or whatever and the $8000 brake job you'll need every few months, i damn sure couldn't be trusted with a GT-R at that age, and i'm one of the safest drivers i know. god knows i've owned my share of sports cars

nice car though, congrats on the pickup
that depends on how its driven...im sure he doesnt take it to the track everyday
let's face it man, its a 17 year old with 500+HP, of course its gonna need that brake job
laugh.gif

What about YOU driving it, huh? Just to prove it's really yours and not your brother's or something.
Yup - I still don't believe it's his. We've yet to see a pic of him driving it - he sat it in the ONE picture where it was parked,he's shown a lot of different angles.. he's obviously had the camera working on this thing, but for some strange reason, we ain't seen him whippingit yet.

Hell - even if he is seen driving it, it won't prove it's his. I think the whole story is ducktails, and that's my final word on the issue.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

The number of hating-$%# people in this thread makes me sick to my stomach.
sick.gif
word...let da dude enjoy his whip...lolz

ya throwin heavy salt in here...bought to catch some high blood pressure from this thread
laugh.gif
You're alive?
I can't believe he's starting to type with "da" again
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Your new pics don't prove anything. You still where you were day 1. Where the pics of you and your "boy" at prom?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

KEWL, SO WHAT BANK OWNS YOUR CAR?

Nt'ers going to be checking out a the seattle repo's in the upcoming months making sure his parent;s don't slip up...

Nice car, enjoy.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

The illiteracy rate on NT is astounding.
Seriously.

What part of it is NOT his car don't people understand?!Dude was exposed eons ago earlier in the thread. He even admitted it, plusthat's not even his username on NT, it's his friends. Dude is sitting here laughing at yall giving him props on his HOMEBOY car.

So let's say it one more time

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is NOT the op's car.[/color]

This is NOT the op's car.

This is NOT the op's car.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

What about YOU driving it, huh? Just to prove it's really yours and not your brother's or something.
Yup - I still don't believe it's his. We've yet to see a pic of him driving it - he sat it in the ONE picture where it was parked, he's shown a lot of different angles.. he's obviously had the camera working on this thing, but for some strange reason, we ain't seen him whipping it yet.

Hell - even if he is seen driving it, it won't prove it's his. I think the whole story is ducktails, and that's my final word on the issue.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Yup - I still don't believe it's his. We've yet to see a pic of him driving it - he sat it in the ONE picture where it was parked,
he's shown a lot of different angles.. he's obviously had the camera working on this thing, but for some strange reason, we ain't seen him whipping
it yet.

You expect us to be able to believe it's yours and see you with THAT shot???
roll.gif

Fess up, dude. Who's car is it??

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

You used to go to my school in 2nd grade
roll.gif
Lemme guess. Your name is Sergey
I saw you at the XX3 release when you bought like 6 pairs and drove off in your 350Z
Must be nice having mommy and daddy buy you anything you want.

word? i dont remember you, you got FB/myspace?

hahaha my jeans do not usually look like that at all, i dont know why they did though
laugh.gif
Seems staged to me
grin.gif

The hate in here is astonishing.

Yes NT, there are kids with rich parents in the world.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Yup - I still don't believe it's his. We've yet to see a pic of him driving it - he sat it in the ONE picture where it was parked,
he's shown a lot of different angles.. he's obviously had the camera working on this thing, but for some strange reason, we ain't seen him whipping
it yet.

You expect us to be able to believe it's yours and see you with THAT shot???
roll.gif

Fess up, dude. Who's car is it??
laugh.gif
I see what you all are doing.
-The Juice

first, the car was paid in cash. no loans, therefore the bank doesnt own it.

second, i dont have any siblings besides one sister.

third, this is my account, my friend used it temporarily to create a post about not having a prom date.
this is obviously my username, why would my friend, whos black, have a username sputnik, which is russian?

So you let your friend use your NT account.. Solely to make a thread about how he's going to prom alone.. Something about that just doesn't soundright.

first, the car was paid in cash. no loans, therefore the bank doesnt own it.

second, i dont have any siblings besides one sister.

third, this is my account, my friend used it temporarily to create a post about not having a prom date.
this is obviously my username, why would my friend, whos black, have a username sputnik, which is russian?

OP is russian

i believe em 100% now. prolly got billionaire ties......

But the whole letting his friend use the account sounds like typical forum BS..... but you may be onto something there

Back
Top Bottom