JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

i did not want or know he would create a stupid thread like that. he asked me to borrow the username so he could reply to other posts

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

so you professionally clean cars for a living???

roll.gif

NONE of that proves it's your car, homie. You said you paid 80K in CASH? And you got 30K at age 17, which I presume is also in cash. $$%+ OUTTA HERE.
laugh.gif

OP you don't have to prove anything to anyone lol. Some people won't believe you no matter how many pics or vids you show them. You trying extra hardto prove to them is just a lose-lose for you. I mean its just a car lol

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

NONE of that proves it's your car, homie. You said you paid 80K in CASH? And you got 30K at age 17, which I presume is also in cash. $$%+ OUTTA HERE.
laugh.gif

obviously i didnt come there with a suitcase of money
indifferent.gif

when i say, i mean the money is already in my account, and in this case i just got a cashiers check, which is the same as cash with less hassle, if you knowanything about money.
i put up 30 myself, so youre telling me that my parents didnt have 50 to put up and needed a loan
roll.gif
. come on man youve never met me in my life and your trying to tell me how i paidfor the car

Originally Posted by Sputnik

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

when i say, i mean the money is already in my account, and in this case i just got a cashiers check, which is the same as cash with less hassle, if you know anything about money.
i put up 30 myself, so youre telling me that my parents didnt have 50 to put up and needed a loan
roll.gif
. come on man youve never met me in my life and your trying to tell me how i paid for the car

Yo why do you care SO much what NT thinks about YOUR car. Its YOUR car bro. People not believing you on the internetz is not going to take your car away fromyou. You feel like you have something to prove?

You have a GTR and you still have a huge chip on your shoulder...

You're acting mad butthurt right now kid....Log off, its friday night. Go have fun.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

when i say, i mean the money is already in my account, and in this case i just got a cashiers check, which is the same as cash with less hassle, if you know anything about money.
roll.gif
. come on man youve never met me in my life and your trying to tell me how i paid for the car
pimp.gif
do you man. time to whip it around the hood real slow andstunt on dudes.

Yall really got this dude trying to prove that he has that car and its his.......Why does it matter OP? Why do you care what other people outside of yourfamily thinks?

You must be an attention @#@!%.........going by the car and the fact that you are actually feeding into these fools.

word...why cant some people just be happy kid copped a GTR?
its a dope car all around....i get why youre trying to prove it, cause it sucks to have ppl think youre bsing but dont worry about it too much bro.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
just boo boo'ed on all of nt

edit: nice car bruh. y is everyone hyping up this car though? just cuz it 80K?
laugh.gif
if i seen it in person i wouldnt look twice

Back
Top Bottom