Just Don x Air Jordan 2

i see alot of the regulars on twitter that usually get shoes fail pretty badly on this one haha

Got my adrenaline going though.  Just walked in the door from the Wolves - Caves game and thought I had a chance...Nope  

That was a good game too. Glad you didn't miss it waiting around checking Just Don . Com. All oF NT learned a good lesson tonight. Back to real life

Correction

option1":"11","option2":null,"option3":null,"price":35000,"weight":3629,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":4,

4 size 11

LOL

Last edited:

Correction

option1":"11","option2":null,"option3":null,"price":35000,"weight":3629,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":4,

4 size 11

LOL
"option1":"8.5","option2":null,"option3":null,"price":35000,"weight":3629,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":1,"

still have 1 size 8.5? idk i'm new to this coding stuff

That was a good game too. Glad you didn't miss it waiting around checking Just Don . Com. All oF NT learned a good lesson tonight. Back to real life
Haha...I completely agree about learning alesson.  Def. kept checking my during the half, though.  I ended up buy a pair today for $775 but thought maybe I could get one at retail and then just sell that pair.... Wishful thinking.

Just as was posted earlier and someone just said they were sold out before going up

another scam just like foot patrol etc last night. Just have to show they went up even

more pairs for the secondary market at much higher prices

Don C is laughing now....pushed all those crappy jackets and hats out with the shoe hype :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom